Mind Boggling

L

Lincsbodger

Ive been snooping round some left wing forums, i came across this comment about the Labour Leadership race.

I hope Diane Abbott becomes Labour leader. It's time Labour was led by a female. That the party led by her would not have a hope in hell of winning an election is irrelevant. It's the principle that matters.

With that sort of mindset running the country for the last 14 years, no wonder we were left up the creek without a paddle............

Sponsored Links
Ive been snooping round some left wing forums, i came across this comment about the Labour Leadership race.

I hope Diane Abbott becomes Labour leader. It's time Labour was led by a female. That the party led by her would not have a hope in hell of winning an election is irrelevant. It's the principle that matters.

With that sort of mindset running the country for the last 14 years, no wonder we were left up the creek without a paddle............

what have those thoughts got to do with labour!!!
all you can conclude from that comment is that this person has those thoughts nothing else :rolleyes:

Probably written by that Harman bint. She's absolutely barking!

Ah yes but thats the scary bit, Harman isnt barking mad, she sane and knows exactly what shes doing.

Harman uses the same strategy to obtain power as Hitler, and she's twice as dangerous. Hitler rose to power by demonising the jews, blaming them for everything and changing the laws to discriminate against them. Harman has exactly the same strategy to achieve exactly the same ends, except her target is men, which makes her doubly dangerous. Hitlers could only ever present a military threat to us, Harman can destroy the very fabric of society. I think she needs assassinating before she does any more damage to us, wonder what Goddardo is doing after hes taken out all the Magpies in the area ?

Sponsored Links

what have those thought got to do with labour!!!
all you can conclude from that comment is that this person has those thoughts nothing else :rolleyes:

This was off a left wing labour supporters webby. No one appeared to disagree with the general principle.

This was off a left wing labour supporters webby. No one appeared to disagree with the general principle.

how can you draw any conclusion from one comment !!abstention means nothing
most people have better things to do than react to extreme ranting on forums :D :D ;)

if abstention meant nothing there wouldn't be so much of it...

Ah yes but thats the scary bit, Harman isnt barking mad, she sane and knows exactly what shes doing.

Harman uses the same strategy to obtain power as Hitler, and she's twice as dangerous. Hitler rose to power by demonising the jews, blaming them for everything and changing the laws to discriminate against them. Harman has exactly the same strategy to achieve exactly the same ends, except her target is men, which makes her doubly dangerous. Hitlers could only ever present a military threat to us, Harman can destroy the very fabric of society. I think she needs assassinating before she does any more damage to us, wonder what Goddardo is doing after hes taken out all the Magpies in the area ?

Hitler succeeded because half of the German electorate weren't Jews. Harman forgets that half of the British electorate are men.

However, is this the future?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpXzKnnRDpA

Hitler succeeded because half of the German electorate weren't Jews. Harman forgets that half of the British electorate are men.

However, is this the future?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpXzKnnRDpA[/QUOTE]

LOL i remember that, thank you for reminding me!!! There isnt a single comedy writer writing on TV today that can write quality material like that.

Yes but replying cost money, quoting is free. I want my free quota of quotas.

Sponsored Links
Back