Dutch trouble?

They are asylum seekers whose application has been rejected and the home office will arrange their deportation…..that is not an illegal status

If they manage to abscond then they are illegal

Why is it so hard for you
I
Why is it hard for you to take on board, if they come knowing their application will fail (Albanian for example) they're not chancers chancing their arm.
I've seen people in the building industry trying it on and considered chancers.
Does the word upset your sensibilities you poor lamb?

Sponsored Links
They are asylum seekers whose application has been rejected and the home office will arrange their deportation…..that is not an illegal status
And the asylum seekers are still only about 2% of the overall immigration.
If the net migration total for last year was reduced by 2%, it would still be vastly larger than the tens of thousands that Cameron promised, still vastly larger than the <100,000 promised by T May, and still larger than the Johnson points based system was supposed to deliver.

Conservatives have never had a grip on immigration, yet have consistently promised to 'get a grip'.
I suspect no government of any colour can deliver on their immigration promises. It's alwasy a case of over-promise and under-deliver.
And the Dutch will be highly disappointed by their new government, it's promises and achievements, if and when it surfaces.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Analysts have predicted that coalition negotiations could prove even longer and more complex than after the previous 2021 election, when four coalition partners took a record 271 days to hammer out an agreement.

Wanna bet how long it'll take 'em to form a govt.?

6 months?

Back