Dutch trouble?

So they don't need a Nexit, to have a freeport?
But you DO need a Brexit in order to stop hard working Europeans coming over whist replacing those with needy impoverished brown people in boats.

Brexit - load of old shìt.

Sponsored Links
That would mean voting for a party with the biggest majority, what are my options?
The Dutch have seemingly voted for there saviour. Are the brits incapable of doing that?

why on earth would they want to stay in the EU.?
Because like us, they are better off in

Add to that a migration crisis
UK isn't in the EU, how is immigration doing for the UK, 1 million net migration last year.

Forage told people to vote because of fears of Turkey joining EU.....yet since brexit the numbers of Turkish Barbers has exploded.

The Dutch have seemingly voted for there saviour. Are the brits incapable of doing that?
So you can't offer up a party, so why come out with nonsense like vote in a party that will be a different government.

Sponsored Links
so why come out with nonsense like vote in a party that will be a different government.
The Dutch managed it. If you have given up then there is no point moaning about it.

Because like us, they are better off in

UK isn't in the EU, how is immigration doing for the UK, 1 million net migration last year.

Forage told people to vote because of fears of Turkey joining EU.....yet since brexit the numbers of Turkish Barbers has exploded.
What are you saying politicians lie? Do bears sh*t in the woods?
Corrupt the lot of them.

Gant admits he was lied to over brexit
What's that got to do with it.
I was given a choice which I've linked to to Tony Benn several times on what he said about government and I followed it up by voting to come out of the eu.
All this overgrown school kid stuff going na nah nah nah Gant admits to he was lied to, quite frankly makes you look unhinged.

What's that got to do with it.
I was given a choice which I've linked to to Tony Benn several times on what he said about government and I followed it up by voting to come out of the eu.
All this overgrown school kid stuff going na nah nah nah Gant admits to he was lied to, quite frankly makes you look unhinged.
You said "corrupt the lot of them"

Yet you believed the lies about brexit.

Make your mind up

You said "corrupt the lot of them"

Yet you believed the lies about brexit.

Make your mind up
If they're telling lies why would I believe them, you say theyre telling lies so why wouldn't I be able to tell they're telling lies.
You don't make sense.

What many people, including myself, didn't realise is that the Dutch are the second largest exporter of agricultural products in the world, 2nd to the USA.
Recent EU regs on emissions mean that farmers will have to give up over half their land, more than half of their dairy herds etc etc to comply. The anger is immense hence the protests on tractors last year, and hence a new political party formed by farmers which were responsible for taking Mark Rutte down, and he was a sound leader, sensible, centrist.
Add to that a migration crisis, why on earth would they want to stay in the EU.?

How can a small country like the Netherlands be the 2nd largest exporter of agricultural goods in the world

That is nonsense unless it includes all the EU produce passing out of its ports

You obviously don’t know why those Turkish barbers have set up, do you?

Sponsored Links
Back