Dyson V6 cordless vacuum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Dyson v6 vacuum has been operating intermittently for the past couple of weeks. Basically, when fully charged it operates for about 1 minute and then cuts out. When placed back onto the charger for about 30 seconds it operates again for about 3 minutes and then cuts out again and so on. I have thoroughly cleaned the device and attachments but the problem still happens. Grateful for any advise on how to sort out this problem

Sponsored Links
How thorough was your clean had the same issues and stripped and cleaned completely washed top filter and has been fine since. Good videos on YouTube on how to split it to clean cyclones. This will invalidate any warranty though.

Thanks for the reply Tarkers. I thought I did a thorough job on the cleaning but after watching a few YouTube videos I realised it wasn't so thorough. Now working well again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back