E cigarettes banned for under 18's

Errrrr, yes. Just a big fat yes.

crukmig_1000img-12698.jpg

So why are we getting fatter then if suger consumption is actually falling?

Sponsored Links
I don't see alcohol on that graph; nor sugary drinks, nor takeaways, nor Wetherspoons. Are they included, or is it just a groceries chart?

What is its source?

I don't see alcohol on that graph; nor sugary drinks, nor takeaways, nor Wetherspoons. Are they included, or is it just a groceries chart?

What is its source?

And where is the evidence that sugar is causing obesity specifically, rather than overall food consumption, if you are eating 600k more calories than you need, why does it matter it it is from sugar or fat or water.

"sugar is evil", just another bandwagon for puratianistic people to jump onto, all because some people stuff their faces with crap, rather than eat healthy diets.

Oh yea, must be cus of sugar.

Feel free to prove me wrong with data, rather than spurious claims gleamed from newspaper headlines, want to question my chart, do your own homework.

Sponsored Links
Oh yea, must be cus of sugar.

I wonder why ar se is concentrating on sugar?

and pretending not to see the references to alcohol, takeaways, cheap pub food etc?

His grocery chart is relevant to E-cigarettes because, er, umm........

it's just as silly as his trying to drag in bus-bombings.

[I wonder why a**e is concentrating on sugar?

and pretending not to see the references to alcohol, takeaways, cheap pub food etc?

What makes you say I am concentrating on sugar, do I have to make counter posts to every item?

None of the items you list are unhealthy in moderation, so none of them need banning.

Only smoking is unhealthy in any quantity, and that IMO is personal choice.

...What makes you say I am concentrating on sugar.....

because when I asked about apparent omissions in your graph, which comes from gods know where, you responded to something I hadn't said

What is its source?

And where is the evidence that sugar is causing obesity .... why does it matter it it is from sugar ... "sugar is evil", just another bandwagon....Oh yea, must be cus of sugar .....

...What makes you say I am concentrating on sugar.....

because when I asked about apparent omissions in your graph, which comes from gods know where, you responded to something I hadn't said

What is its source?

And where is the evidence that sugar is causing obesity .... why does it matter it it is from sugar ... "sugar is evil", just another bandwagon....Oh yea, must be cus of sugar .....

I'm responding to someone else directly talking about sugar, now apparently I have to include in my response everything about everything.

:rolleyes:

So you've stopped denying that you were concentrating on sugar.

you clicked on reply to my post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:39 pm

perhaps you made a mistake and intended to reply to someone else.

Why are you only concentrating on child smokers JohnD?

See, I can play that game too.

Because the topic of this thread is "E cigarettes banned for under 18's"

So child smokers are 100% relevant

Time for you to find a new game.

I am quite enjoying this one thanks.

If you can't see how sugar is related to e-cigs, well, those who won't see are blind etc.

Sponsored Links
Back