Eat your heart out, Joe...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If plastering and renovating fall by the wayside as a result of all the doom and gloom espoused by you, Joe, then this young lad is looking for someone to strum along with him. Not a bad hourly rate either (tax-free too) ;)

Sponsored Links
people always find a way!

Something that suddenly occurred to me the other day, is that you never seem to see people doing the windscreen washing at the traffic lights anymore

I saw that the other day. Some people can talk fast - but it doesn't mean they are saying anything worth listening to. There's a kid like that in every music shop throughout the world come Saturday morning, but who wants to listen to a shredder? He's not original, and until he is, the world wont take a lot of notice. He's a novelty, but good luck to him, he's pretty good if you like that sort of thing. I don't think it is wise for a kid to practice for 6 hours per day mind. Better off studying his school work. His doting father will ensure he gets nowhere.

I saw that the other day. Some people can talk fast - but it doesn't mean they are saying anything worth listening to.
Voice of the big green eyed monster brought on because you'll never be able to play like that whilst you've a hole in your ar5e :LOL:

There's a kid like that in every music shop throughout the world come Saturday morning,
Like ... NO there isn't :eek:

But who wants to listen to a shredder?
You mean, like who wants to listen to Steve Vai, Stevie Ray Vaughn or Ry Cooder :rolleyes:

Watch this classic "shredder" during the head to head:cool:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2532824540210704919

He's not original, and until he is, the world wont take a lot of notice.
Time will tell, of course, but I've not seen anyone so young with so much talent.

He's a novelty, but good luck to him, he's pretty good if you like that sort of thing. I don't think it is wise for a kid to practice for 6 hours per day mind. Better off studying his school work.
Not if he makes it to the top, do what you want in life not what society says.

His doting father will ensure he gets nowhere
Green eyes :rolleyes:

Joe-90 "know all" knows f*** all in this case ;)

Sponsored Links
There are kids like that everywhere. Oh and those others you mentioned all have distinctive styles.

There are kids like that everywhere.

Yeh, we have the same problem round here. The local papers are often full of stories about guitar playing teens rampaging through our streets and making a din. Bring back National Service, that'll sort 'em out!

Different ... Yes, more difficult ... Not necessarily, it depends on your aptitude, background and style.

I'm with Esra actually I think the Brighton kid is good and I like his style.

He's certainly not typical of anyone I've seen hanging out at music shops or on street corners :LOL:

MW

He don't just change chords. Silly thing is the first couple of times I watched that - I never even noticed.

There's a kid like that in every music shop throughout the world come Saturday morning, but who wants to listen to a shredder?

I have played guitar for roughly 15 years. What he is playing is not easy. You will not find a 13 year old kid playing like that in every music shop!

He's shredding because the sound gets more attention from passing public, you will find hundreds of buskers playing acoustic etc up and down the country but what he is doing works.

Watching his hands and movements you can clearly see that kid can play a guitar

Sponsored Links
Back