EBay special SDS drill Q

general comments

if its genuine 21v or 6x3.6v cells its not makita compatable
if its genuine 18v peaking at 21.8ish or+20% after charging then it may fit but i wouldnt trust it
the rated 1200w cannot be the output as far as i know' with dewalt at least you are restricted to perhaps 650-700w with brushed motor and 900w with a brushless motor [dewalt 996] or up to 1200w using a 999drill and a flexvolt 18/54v battery allowing draw from more than one group in the battery as it has 5 batteries in three groups [15 in all] that can give out at least 1200w
also a 3ah battery contains 3240wm[watt mins] or would run the drill for a max 2mins 30 seconds on full load

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Chinese rubbish with cheap torch batteries, probably not CE approved. For a few quid more you could get a corded Bosch or similar.

part off the full description
"
- Brushless motor with high capacity 2.0Ah 20Vlithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance

Supplied With :
1x SDS+Cordless Rotary Hammer
1x Round Handle
1x UK Charger
2x Batteries"
-------------------------------------------
so li-ion and cordless

There are other people selling the battery free version on ebay for £20 less (with a different badge/name).

That means that the battery and weird looking charger are, as a combo, worth £20.

If it is too good to be true...

It looks like either landfill or a fire waiting to happen.

Sponsored Links
It's obviously very well built:
1705604187529.png

And don't miss the:
1705604260017.png

I'll stick with my Milwaukee M18, thanks.
Takes all I can throw at it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back