Eco Valiant bolier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having trouble with our boiler , the water pressure keeps dropping even after topping up , I've re set the bolier but the radiators are hardly getting warm , all the top up taps are closed, the dial on the wall reads 21 it dosent get any higher , please can someone help as the heating is needed for my disabled Mother. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
You have a Vaillant boiler, but what model - eco is just a name.

As for water pressure loss - how soon does it drop?

It ignites and the pressure goes into the red, the radiators get very hot then about 30mis it drops and the boiler stops , red light appears sorry I don't know the model at the moment but it's quite old I would imagine , is it to do with a leak or timer, reset is not helping

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Valiant do a fixed price parts and labour repair for £400. Seems expensive at face value but parts aren't cheap and if it's an old boiler you might need a few.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back