Anyone help please F75 fault code on Valiant eco tec plus

I also see pink sensors which are working fine but I do recommend to the customer that he lets me change them.

For an experienced engineer like you Tony I would have thought if the salmon sensor is showing no signs of any fault when testing (drain boiler , press '-' button and check status of sensor) then obviously why change it? , some may put you in the same category as a 'parts chucker'.

Sponsored Links
A pressure sensor is a moving part that takes stress, it's life will be finite...and quite possibly compromised by no charge in the EV...

Viessmann put the sensor vertically, which is presumably why they fail ...

Just possibly, it would also use gravity to discourage dirt from lodging there.

Piers misses the exact way they work.

They use the pressure to move a diaphragm against a spring. The diaphragm carries a magnet so that the magnet moves closer to a Hall effect semiconductor which reads the magnetic field and gives an analogue output.

The supply is 0-5vdc and the output reads 1v to 4v for 0-3 bar pressure. So they could be used as the basis for a pressure gauge giving an electronic output.

Tony

Just possibly, it would also use gravity to discourage dirt from lodging there.

Piers misses the exact way they work.

They use the pressure to move a diaphragm against a spring. The diaphragm carries a magnet so that the magnet moves closer to a Hall effect semiconductor which reads the magnetic field and gives an analogue output.

The supply is 0-5vdc and the output reads 1v to 4v for 0-3 bar pressure. So they could be used as the basis for a pressure gauge giving an electronic output.

Tony

Good shout tony :) a little more detail than my explanation. I like it!

Piers

Sponsored Links
Local guy hasn't shown up when he said, no phone call either so blowing him out.
Valliant said £280 fixed price fix with parts but without expansion daubery or heat exchange, £288 without any restrictions plus a years insurance on the boiler.

Second one seems the better I suppose,
Thanks for the input, reading all the posts just now me and the wife were looking for rope and contemplating who jumps off the chair first, lol:)

Oh, nobody. It's just something about the way you write. Just a coincidence I guess.

Waste of space channelled , unless you have something constructive to add then I suggest you STFU.

Waste of space channelled , unless you have something constructive to add then I suggest you STFU.

I suggest you ******************************
Ahem...from Vaillant: The ecoTEC suffers with an F.75 fault code, which can frequently occur, and has no defined remedy. There are a number causes, that throws up this code, which makes it virtually impossible to diagnose immediately.
Frustrating, and expensive, it’s all a bit disappointing. However, some of the causes are listed below, to help you understand how difficult it is to cure, and why your engineer may be struggling to deal with it. Irrespective of what company or individual engineer you may employ.
Ok, so here we go,
First, the pressure sensor has to read a pressure increase of 0.2bar when the pump activates. With the appalling pressure gauge design, it’s impossible to determine what pressure you have to begin with.
So, if you’re quick fingered enough, you can use the ‘-’ (minus) button to show the digital pressure reading on the display. But! it only comes up for a few seconds, so you need to have the pressure displayed when the pump kicks in, again.. not brilliant, and you have to be bloody quick, or well practiced.
Basically, this tells you nothing, other than the sensor isn’t picking up a pressure rise when the pump kicks in

Problem solved there, ie, change the sh*te boiler,even Vailant don`t have a clue...

Hey channelled that little snippet didn' t come from vaillant. ;)

The guys name is Mark who is an ex vaillant engineer , he works out of south London , get yer facts in order.

As for a waste of space do you actually read your posts????? ....please.... :LOL:

As for respect you have a long way to go and a lot to learn.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back