Valiant Eco tech fault message

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Valiant eco tec plus boiler and a fault message has come up that say's F75. I have looked through the manufacturers book but cannot find this fault in it. Can anyone please advise me on what the fault may be. The boiler will not fire up but you can hear it trying to produce a spark to light itself. Just a bit of background? I had a leak in my pipework and the pressure in the boiler kept dropping, that has since been fixed but the boiler has failed to work since. It is located in the roof space of my house and I wonder if the cold could affect it, especially as it hasnt been on for about 3 weeks due to lack of funds to repair the leak. Thankyou for any help that you may have.

Sponsored Links
I will list the potential faults in order of most likely:
1- Blocked low water pressure sensor or canoe filter(behind sensor)
2- Blocked or failed pump
3- Blocked flexi hoses
4- Blocked heat exchanger

Thanks for you quick reply MickyG. Sorry to be a pain but will I be able to sort the fault by draining the pipework and refilling etc or am I gonna need more money and a heating engineer to repair it. ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all your help, guess I will start saving my pennies again. Love the web site really really helpfull. thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back