Eco-Warriors - Driver Banned For One Year = Credit To The Police!!!

How can she be outraged and shocked to be found guilty after...

If you think you are innocent, you shouldn't enter a guilty plea.
Shes probably outraged that getting her teets out hasn't saved the day as it usually does. It's about time idiots like this were removed from the roads we all know the type using the cars as weapons

Sponsored Links
The stupid woman could've killed the jockey or horse, which would've been much worse.

The jockey was shocked by the woman's death, and killed himself years later.

I knew someone who was friends with a train driver who ran over someone committing suicide.

He was never the same again and drank himself to death a few years later.

I knew someone who was friends with a train driver who ran over someone committing suicide.

He was never the same again and drank himself to death a few years later.
I worked in a house belonging to a guy who's job included visiting such incidents. he said it happens a lot more than people realise, and he was the one who told me about the "Three and out" clause. It must be awful to have it happen once, but 3 times?

Sponsored Links
I think she had poor advice. There is no possibility of discount for guilty plea as she was already at the mandatory minimum. Therefore it was worth a punt on a reasonable force to protect property fearing the protest would escalate and her car would have been damaged.

No, he wasn't stupid. But jumping in front of a horse that was probably travelling at about 30mph was very stupid IMO.

was very stupid IMO.
Who do you think was revered, remembered the most? Which person do you think had the greatest impact on their fellow human beings? Who made the greatest difference?
Clue: the one you think is stupid.

Who do you think was revered, remembered the most? Which person do you think had the greatest impact on their fellow human beings? Who made the greatest difference?

the horse :idea::?:

Slightly OT. A friend of the family a businessman got done for fraud. He was also a magistrate. He pleaded his innocence once the story was splashed in the local rags about the case going to crown court. During the 6 month wait for a crown court appearance, the bloke went around family/friends those with respected professions and business that he was of good character and we all thought he was. Therefore when he asked people to sign a petition re his trustworthiness everyone signed it.
Come to the crown court attendance, he and two other chums all pleaded guilty. This agitated us and others that were bleated to by him We have never spoken with him again. If the jury had found him guilty we would have given him the benefit of the doubt but when you please guilty you are as guilty as s...
He too cried about being innocent/unfairness but was worried if found guilty would get a few years behind bars - what a load of crap

This happened a good 17 years ago and if he see's us he comes over to say hi - as we are not nasty we just say hi back and that is it.
Sounds like you were happy to sign his petition and get a brown tongue when he was a magistrate but when he was the accused you turned your back on him. He shouldn't even bother saying hi to you.

has that happened ( someon jumping out in front of a wagon travelling at speed).

Was there anyone hurt in any vehicle collisions caused by the protesters (I don't know the answr to this, so genuine question)

Lorry wouldn't have to be travelling at speed to do harm to a crusty soap-dodger. Not heard of it happening, but I live in hope.

I had to google her name because I've never heard of her. It was another 5 years after her stupid stunt that went wrong before women got the vote so it can't have had that much impact.

Sponsored Links
Back