****ed off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a lot of anger here how do we convert that into running our own country for ourselves

Sponsored Links
Be careful brother.

I have no doubt that what we see happening in Syria would happen here. If we were to try and change the 'order' of things.
We are good little subjects that play the game by their rules. We allow the 'order' to exist. Why half of us don't even bother to vote pffff.

It matters greatly to the haves that the 'order be maintained. To equal things up means them having to make do with half a million when they need a million.

We (as a collective) are nowhere near angry enough to make anything happen. So nothing will happen. I mean come on. Do you really think the seriously well off are going to let go of anything they have in the interests of fairness ? No, of course not.
The gap between the wealthiest and the poorest members of society is the biggest its been since before victorian times. And that is how they like it. Thats how they want it. So that is how it is.....lol

Or they'll go abroad.

It will not change. Have/have not. All you can do is work hard as you can and hope you can become one of them eventually.

You're not as p****d off as me, I am p****d off with everything, my ex wife, my wife, my kids and their screaming kids, next doors yapping dog.
Think I will buy myself a shack up in the hills far away from the madding crowd and live the life of a hermit.

Sponsored Links
You're not as p****d off as me, I am p****d off with everything, my ex wife, my wife, my kids and their screaming kids, next doors yapping dog.
Think I will buy myself a shack up in the hills far away from the madding crowd and live the life of a hermit.

you sound as ****ed off as someone in Thomas Hardy novel

Plenty of people have tried that, until a man in a high-vis, with a clip board, turns up. He tells you that your shack doesn't have permission, tears it down, and sends you back into your pit of misery.

Very hard to escape these days.

Plenty of people have tried that, until a man in a high-vis, with a clip board, turns up. He tells you that your shack doesn't have permission, tears it down, and sends you back into your pit of misery.

hang on where did the high vis gear come from

hang on where did the high vis gear come from

You wanna ecape it all?

Go to Eastbourne..they're all dead there.

Take your stick! :rolleyes:

You wanna ecape it all?

Go to Eastbourne..they're all dead there.

Take your stick! :rolleyes:

THEY BLOODY AINT,a few of us are still live and kicking. :rolleyes:

now bexhill or bournemouth then i might agree with you, :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back