Time for change..

It says there are 415 people logged on!!! and do you all agree with Imayknow, that the attack this week on Lee Rigby, was justified?

I am so disappointed with this forum if that is the case !

Sponsored Links
It says there are 415 people logged on!!! and do you all agree with Imayknow, that the attack this week on Lee Rigby, was justified?

I am so disappointed with this forum if that is the case !

Well I, for one, condemn what he has said. If that is how he feels, perhaps he should nip out with a machete and try to chop another soldier's head off.

Of course, he wouldn't dare, but I'd challenge him to state exactly what he has said on here to one of our national newspapers.

Come on, then, Imayknow. Will you do that?

Britain is the crime ridden capital of Europe, we have kids killing kids, oaps being murdered for a few quid, people killing others just for the fun of it, people killing police officers with grenades.

Just who the hell are we to tell others to get their affairs in order?

Oh just behave.
Our society has problems just the same as any other but seriously??

Are you suggesting that simply because our police force has lost the plot through liberal social engineering that the sensible ones among us cannot pass criticism against murderous ideologically driven terrorists?

If you want to have a little cry to yourself why dont you watch the 'Telford' programme about Muslim rape gangs and consider the plight of those poor girls and what they went through and particularly what our justice system put them through.

Stop with the liberal mea culpa bullcrap that has brought this country to where it is now and the problems it has.

What you are basically saying is 'we know best, this is how you should live your life'.

That type of attitude is to blame for most of problems we face in today's life.

Most don't agree with thieves having their hand cut off in certain culture, yet it is a great deterrent. Who are we to say it breaches human rights, the victim has rights to feel justice has been done.

Sponsored Links
What you are basically saying is 'we know best, this is how you should live your life'.

That type of attitude is to blame for most of problems we face in today's life.

Most don't agree with thieves having their hand cut off in certain culture, yet it is a great deterrent. Who are we to say it breaches human rights, the victim has rights to feel justice has been done.

You really cannot see the Irony of what you have written can you?

Isn't spreading Islam exactly that? 'We know best and this is how you should live your life?'

Religion in the UK has always been elective until now. Want to be a Catholic , Jew , C of E , Druid , pagan , Muslim . . fine off you go. Your choice.
Nobody would stop you choosing any or even trying them all. That is the epitomy of freedom of choice.

Imayknow (but don't seem to), you need to clarify... is beheading Lee Rigby acceptable in Britain?

You know, I was born here and kind of get what the current incarnation of England is. We're proud, friendly, supportive and generous. And wow, are we resilient to a slap in the face from someone taking us for a ride !

It is time for this country to document a modern manifesto, and start standing up for ourselves..

- you wanna live here? learn English.
- don't treat England like an extension of another land
- respect our law
- respect our troops
- respect our government - we don't like them, but we're a democracy !
- don't see our benefits as a freebie

etc..
Maybe it would be a good idea if the British Government respected the wishes of its own citizens for a start Sombrero..........

The evil islamic extremists are hell-bent on imposing their dictatorial rule on the world, including other, slightly more liberal muslims. That is why our troops are fighting in Afghanistan. The taliban are the most evil of them all, as far as I am concerned they are only fit for pig-food.

I believe the words of the hate-preachers like Abu-Quatar and Chodaury (spelling?) to be Treason against the People of England, and should be prosecuted and punished as was a certain Charles R. in 1649. If Brussels or the ECHR think differently , then they can go to Hell as well.

Unfortunately the psuedo-communist government of 1997-2010 passed so much legislation to make it an offence to even criticise immigrants or anyone of a non-Christian religion (which the current government seem to accept!) that change will be slow in coming. Unless, of course, to a man the British public decide enough is enough, and vote in a "Nationalist" government

You know, I was born here and kind of get what the current incarnation of England is. We're proud, friendly, supportive and generous. And wow, are we resilient to a slap in the face from someone taking us for a ride !

It is time for this country to document a modern manifesto, and start standing up for ourselves..

- you wanna live here? learn English.
- don't treat England like an extension of another land
- respect our law
- respect our troops
- respect our government - we don't like them, but we're a democracy !
- don't see our benefits as a freebie

etc..
Maybe it would be a good idea if the British Government respected the wishes of its own citizens for a start Sombrero..........

Please explain.. (and remember my comments aren't in support of any government, just the principles of being British).

The evil islamic extremists are hell-bent on imposing their dictatorial rule on the world, including other, slightly more liberal muslims. That is why our troops are fighting in Afghanistan. The taliban are the most evil of them all, as far as I am concerned they are only fit for pig-food.

I believe the words of the hate-preachers like Abu-Quatar and Chodaury (spelling?) to be Treason against the People of England, and should be prosecuted and punished as was a certain Charles R. in 1649. If Brussels or the ECHR think differently , then they can go to Hell as well.

Unfortunately the psuedo-communist government of 1997-2010 passed so much legislation to make it an offence to even criticise immigrants or anyone of a non-Christian religion (which the current government seem to accept!) that change will be slow in coming. Unless, of course, to a man the British public decide enough is enough, and vote in a "Nationalist" government

I presume you mean UKIP. Well I'll certainly be voting for them but, sadly, public indolence and 'traditional voting' will probably ensure a Labour government next time, probably in cahoots with the Limp Dems who, I'm sure, will change sides just to be sure of having some slight influence in government.

Wake up, Britain!

Sponsored Links
Back