Time for change..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do the Roma get benefits?

They live on them, benefits and council flats. They choose not to work or arent suitable for a lot of the work today in offices and stuff. Some break the mould, I used to work with one in IT and another worked in a restaurant where I lived, I dont have anything against them on the most part. Back in the commie era they were labourers, today they are too if they can find work getting cash in hand but they have competition from Ukrainian immigrants(our version of the UK's Pole) who are more hardworking and reliable. Its a joke but in every case Ive seen its true in that when you have roadworks and they've contracted it to Roma it takes 3 people to dig a hole, 1 to dig and 2 to watch.

They are a bit of a pain in the arse, pickpockets and beggars but on the most part they are harmless. Its very rare to be stabbed or beaten up by them, more often the skinheads here do a number on them.

But don't forget, we keep invading countries that have FA to do with us. Why shouldn't these people retaliate?

Wow, are you serious??? "why shouldn't radicalised muslims attack British soldiers in the streets of London?"

I am stunned, seriously!

I personally think our government has gone to war in error too many times, but I think you're so wrong to use that to justify what happened to Lee Rigby !!!

Hundreds have been killed in far off lands. Are they less of a loss?

No. Any loss of life is a disaster. We only get one chance at this after all.

The hundreds you describe, that die, live in an almost lawless environment, which none of us would want. But on the whole, our troops on the ground, do an incredibly courageous job, and do a lot of good for the communities they're in.

The point about Lee Rigby is that he lived in a society where we have a different culture and mind set, and we should feel a lot safer... so my point about people living here means the harshest consequences if you disrespect our laws and values!

But don't forget, we keep invading countries that have FA to do with us. Why shouldn't these people retaliate?

Wow, are you serious??? "why shouldn't radicalised muslims attack British soldiers in the streets of London?"

I am stunned, seriously!

Britain is the crime ridden capital of Europe, we have kids killing kids, oaps being murdered for a few quid, people killing others just for the fun of it, people killing police officers with grenades.

Just who the hell are we to tell others to get their affairs in order?

I am stunned, seriously!

Britain is the crime ridden capital of Europe, we have kids killing kids, oaps being murdered for a few quid, people killing others just for the fun of it, people killing police officers with grenades.

Just who the hell are we to tell others to get their affairs in order?

I already said I don't agree with the wars for oil etc... but your comment about "why shouldn't these extremists attack our unarmed soldiers with meat cleavers on our streets?" extremely distasteful !! Care to put it into some sort of context? or maybe retract altogether?

When we are whiter than white we can criticise others. We seem to forget the brutality some of our service personal have inflicted on others on foreign soils.

When we are whiter than white we can criticise others. We seem to forget the brutality some of our service personal have inflicted on others on foreign soils.

hmmm they want to see us in Syria taking on Assad but so far we have resisted , I think that resisitance wont last forever and we will end up in there but this is a case of being welcomed in just like we actually saved the Muslims in Bosnia.

Do a headcount and you will find many more Muslim inflicted deaths against other Muslims than the total of any Brit Forces vs muslims deaths.

225 muslims blew each other up in Iraq THIS WEEK. We pulled out years ago.

Getting drawn into Syria puts us head to head with Russia and Iran.

225 muslims blew each other up in Iraq THIS WEEK. We pulled out years ago.

I always thought it was wrong to overthrow Saddam, it seems that muslims are quite ungovernable and need a strongman. Mubarek kept things cool in Egypt for a while. Assad and his old fella have done it in Syria until the Arab spring and the west and Saudi/Qatar backing the rebels. Secular dictators have always been better for the minorities there, christians in Iraq and Syria have more aggro now then under the dictators.

Its the law of the jungle, Sunni vs Shia vs Christian. Even amongst Shia in Iraq different tribes had shootouts regularly as someone stole a goat of another tribe.

Oh dear oh dear ! I've never chopped anyone's head off, for any reason, so I AM whiter than white... and I despair at the violence in this world. And even more so at people like you (Mr Choudray?) who won't condemn the act of violence that took Lee Rigby's life!!

Anyone alse on the forum care to comment ?

Sponsored Links
Back