edging a pond

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone have any recomendations for edging a rigid plastic pond? The problem is the shape is an irregular curve, sort of figure of eight but with a straight-ish side. I don't mind mortaring down some sort of paving block or slab, it's just I'd rther not try and point them... always seem to make a mess of that bit. The main reasonfor wanting to edge the pond is because of the black plastic lip of the pond that will be exposed. Also, the pond is surrounded by landscaping gravel, which I'd rather not have to keep fishing out of the pond!

Sponsored Links
except grass or anything that grows anything has to be cemented down to stop it falling in. :cry:

Our local garden centre has a flexible sheet that once cut to size, dips into the pond and runs into the surrounding area, Its covered in gravel and lookd like small pebbles running from the landscaping into the pond, Cant remember what its called or who makes it , but next time im in i'll take a look

Sponsored Links
i know the stuff you mean, how ever i wouldnt recomend it unless you have a very deep set of pockets (it costs a fortune for what it is)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back