Edit your Newcastle shirt NOW.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just picked up my new Newcastle shirt I ordered. It's got "king Keegan" on the back.

I'm taking it back later to have the f u and c added. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
David Blaine is apparently gutted at the minute. He has discovered his 44 day record of doing f**k all in a box has been smashed by Michael Owen. :LOL:

behold the messaih.

always thought it was going to be a dodgey one. another example of fans wanting someone who was a cult player as the manager. doesnt always work though does it (in fact rarely!)

they look awful and they look like they are very strong contenders for the championship next season

Sponsored Links
Your right about the great club player being good manager didnt work for my team hoddle he was a crap manager

Sorry? Hoddle was a good player?? ;)

S'pose he was a better player than a singer... Diamond Lights? ;)

wouldnt it be better to edit it by removing the premiership logo and replacing it with the championship logo ready for next season.

Poor old micheal owen. Moves to real madrid, then liverpool win the euro championship the year after, leaves real madrid, they win the title the year after! So if he leaves newcastle what will they win the year after..........no, cant see it being third time unlucky :LOL:

Did you know Kevin is planting potatoes at St James' park.

Its so they have something to pick up at the end of the season.

Sponsored Links
Back