Educated from pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a religion that treats half of its followers like shoite be soooo fookin' popular?

And apparently so popular with Western women! It seems that there are quite a lot of white women in this country - such as Cherie Blair's sister(!) - who are 'adopting islam'. Why? I thought it might be because it was seen (amongst some) as a trendy thing to do, but I'm beginning to think there must be some psychological problem here.

Attention seekers.

Sponsored Links
hilarious coming from a bunch of dirty vest inbred wife beaters who probably treat the women in their life like skivvies, and force their fat and flabby sweaty bodies on them stinking of booze and often knock them about a bit if their team lose a footy match which likely means that

Mrs Sooey is likely constantly down casualty! based on liverscums recent track record

Im not defending women's rights in Pakistan but don't make out there isn't huge abuse of women in this country by their nasty violent abusive partners

you morons are not a evolved as you think and domestic violence is a huge issue in this country especially amongst the indigenous population

have a good evening
Doesn't warrant a proper reply....wotta nobhead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i dont know what the problem is really with people from any group adopting the part off a religion they like
religion is seldom evil its what people do in its name thats the problem

Sponsored Links
How can a religion that treats half of its followers like shoite be soooo fookin' popular?

And apparently so popular with Western women! It seems that there are quite a lot of white women in this country - such as Cherie Blair's sister(!) - who are 'adopting islam'. Why? I thought it might be because it was seen (amongst some) as a trendy thing to do, but I'm beginning to think there must be some psychological problem here.

Attention seekers.

Yes, you're probably right.

hilarious coming from a bunch of dirty vest inbred wife beaters who probably treat the women in their life like skivvies, and force their fat and flabby sweaty bodies on them stinking of booze and often knock them about a bit if their team lose a footy match which likely means that

Mrs Sooey is likely constantly down casualty! based on liverscums recent track record

Im not defending women's rights in Pakistan but don't make out there isn't huge abuse of women in this country by their nasty violent abusive partners

you morons are not a evolved as you think and domestic violence is a huge issue in this country especially amongst the indigenous population

have a good evening
There may be some elements of truth in this. However, the difference is that ""They spread vulgarity and spoil men's fasting in Ramadan."" indicates a reinforcement of what is a "desirable" view of womenfolk. Vis - a premeditated stance that accepts that men's depravity (and their lack of self restraint) is not the issue, but the attractiveness of women that is. It seems to suggest that if a fit bit of totty walked down the road, then she is at fault for being fit.

Spoken like a true 3rd generation Muslim. :rolleyes:

Fasting seems to addle some people's brains. Must be tough - no wonder it makes some angry.

Just like alcohol ,football and being unemployed
Yep. :)
Do muslims not watch football and are they all in employment? Add on hunger pangs and unquenchable desires for any female in sight and it must be really hard. No wonder so many feel the need to buy a backpack. :mrgreen:

Fasting seems to addle some people's brains. Must be tough - no wonder it makes some angry.

Just like alcohol ,football and being unemployed

There are plenty of muslims who like a crafty scotch when no one is looking.... Plenty of muslim alcoholics in Saudi and the Emirates too... I wonder how I know

The crazy rituals involved in observing Ramadan is very stressful on muslims and as such can and does tend to "Cabbage" their heads more than they usually are

By the way, your god only exists in your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back