Educated from pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in God or any religion

I am not a Muslim but if you choose to listen to Muppets like Joe 90 that's your look out

Sponsored Links
That's your problem then. Atheists are the bane of civilisation.

Are you a white man Spacecat?

Fasting seems to addle some people's brains. Must be tough - no wonder it makes some angry.

Just like alcohol ,football and being unemployed

There are plenty of muslims who like a crafty scotch when no one is looking.... Plenty of muslim alcoholics in Saudi and the Emirates too... I wonder how I know

The crazy rituals involved in observing Ramadan is very stressful on muslims and as such can and does tend to "Cabbage" their heads more than they usually are

By the way, your god only exists in your mind

I used to drink with some Iraqi's in Prague who were friends of a friend, they were okay, businessmen and had British passports and had adopted a when in Rome attitude. Their take on it was a drink is okay, as long as you dont get intoxicated. They would nurse two wines or a whiskey while we had about 4-5 beers.

I dont know if they will evolve in time as somebody said earlier, they seem to be going backwards. Just watched a bit of Palin over breakfast, he was in the Himalayas - Pakistan at a polo game and mixing right in with the locals as he does, this was about 20 years ago. If old Mick went there now they'd probably cut his head off. No go areas, girls cant go to school, warlords running little caliphates, it is going downhill. Just like Afghanistan is worse now then under the Soviet friendly govt the yanks helped Bin Laden overthrow.

Sponsored Links
That's your problem then. Atheists are the bane of civilisation.

Are you a white man Spacecat?

I don't debate with trolls and you are one of the lowest order
Please don't attempt any form of non troll communication you are incapable
Of it

He only comes on here to try and antagonise people, just ignore the bell end and antagonise him.

blimey its the baby killer helping out the EDL internet division eek

same old losers posting the same old carp year in year out solving SFA watching their sorry lives fade away

Hilarious, hearing you lot banging on about Muslim this and Muslim that.

Welcome to the UK home of the chav, high teenage pregnancy, council estate thugs, young binge drinking alcoholics, drug addicts, benefit scroungers, loud mouth yobs.

Yeah we're great we are.

Welcome to the UK home of the chav, high teenage pregnancy, council estate thugs, young binge drinking alcoholics, drug addicts, benefit scroungers, loud mouth yobs.

Yeah we're great we are.

best country in the world we are, say what you like but no matter our flaws it's still a better place than anywhere else.

I don't understand the heat Spacecat is getting. :confused: Has made a LOT of sense IMHO. (Certainty got big gob J. bagged).

If you want ad hominem this place, in all my forums' experience, is the place to be - sadly.

I don't understand the heat Spacecat is getting. :confused: Has made a LOT of sense IMHO. (Certainty got big gob J. bagged).

If you want ad hominem this place, in all my forums' experience, is the place to be - sadly.
Precisely the point. Akin to the point raised here:
How can a religion that treats half of its followers like shoite be soooo fookin' popular?

In short, keep 'em mean, keep 'em keen. By " 'em " I mean certain posters on here.

Yeah we're great we are.

noseall, got to agree with that statement..no matter what city/town/suburb you go to you will find these type ..especially in our capital where it is tenfold but at least our authorities are trying to address this with help clinics/rehab centres and programmes but these non evolving tribal leaders are trying to make this law with arrest warrants in place... back on track a bit I remember quite a few years ago going to a Bradford and went to a local for a quick pint after work ...........and the pub was full of non white people and we was the only white ones there..no bother though but whoever says the muslims don't drink I will show my backside to

Yeah we're great we are.

noseall, got to agree with that statement..no matter what city/town/suburb you go to you will find these type ..especially in our capital where it is tenfold but at least our authorities are trying to address this with help clinics/rehab centres and programmes but these non evolving tribal leaders are trying to make this law with arrest warrants in place... back on track a bit I remember quite a few years ago going to a Bradford and went to a local for a quick pint after work ...........and the pub was full of non white people and we was the only white ones there..no bother though but whoever says the muslims don't drink I will show my backside to

No problem with any of that where I live. very classy, apart from the slight issue that young people tend to top themselves round here. It is a bit boring it has to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back