Educated from pakistan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you realise that Spaceprat isn't white it all makes sense.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear. What colour are you spacecat? No need to feel ashamed. ;)

Sponsored Links
Oh dear. What colour are you spacecat? No need to feel ashamed. ;)

It varies

Red because I'm embarrassed to be actually taking to you

Blue because the above makes me sad

Green because you make me sick

Purple with rage because I'm still talking to you

Are you still in the special wing for your own safety

You are a bit dark aren't you? Why are you ashamed about it? I'm happy to tell you I'm white - so what's your problem?

You are a bit dark aren't you? Why are you ashamed about it? I'm happy to tell you I'm white - so what's your problem?
What's YOUR problem and relevance to someone's colour?

If someone makes a good point, it's a good point - end of! It doesn't or shouldn't matter who it came from.

I don't know Spacecat from Adam, but he/she has made good sense on this thread.

I think some here need to look up ad hominem...

You have accused me of Muslim parentage, a white guy born in Cornwall. One of very many things you got so wrong for some, racist, reason....

You're a tvvat!

Well thank you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What's it to you anyway? Do you see yourself as the 'protector of the weak'?

This is what spacecat thinks of white girls.

"dont worry guys your white slapper sisters and daughters will happily F**k em all and have their kids"

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1876248#1876248#ixzz2ZocIM3K3

Now if I said:

"dont worry guys your black slapper sisters and daughters will happily F**k em all and have their kids

Would that be acceptable? He's a black racist. Pity something like that doesn't exist eh? :rolleyes:

This is what spacecat thinks of white girls.

"dont worry guys your white slapper sisters and daughters will happily F**k em all and have their kids"

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1876248#1876248#ixzz2ZocIM3K3

Now if I said:

"dont worry guys your black slapper sisters and daughters will happily F**k em all and have their kids

Would that be acceptable? He's a black racist. Pity something like that doesn't exist eh? :rolleyes:
That may command a smidgin more respect from me if you hadn't got your assessment of me so completely wrong.

Gentleman mode 'on'

You're probably running out of allies here...

My assessment? I care not who you are. Just stop talking bollex.

I care not who you are. Just stop talking bollex.
Likewise. Stop using DIYnot as a stage like you're a wanna be rock star. You are not, and no one will know who you or me are in 100 years. Get over yourself!

You care infinitely more about being on here than me.

Think about why you post so much and why me and others don't you fool.

Then think about how people like me can just walk away from it and post just once in a while, wheras you cannot.

Want proof you sad little man? Carry on, you bore! Zzzzz....

(He'll try to provoke me, naturally, of course)....

I don't have a wife to entertain and rarely watch tv. This is my entertainment. Lot's of short posts. You are the twit, and I am the twitterer. :mrgreen:

I care not who you are. Just stop talking bollex.
Likewise. Stop using DIYnot as a stage like you're a wanna be rock star. You are not, and no one will know who you or me are in 100 years. Get over yourself!

You care infinitely more about being on here than me.

Think about why you post so much and why me and others don't you fool.

Then think about how people like me can just walk away from it and post just once in a while, wheras you cannot.

Want proof you sad little man? Carry on, you bore! Zzzzz....

(He'll try to provoke me, naturally, of course)....

Same argument imamartian likes to trot out, but like you he always comes back.
One thing joe isn't is a bore, unlike you, you windbag. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back