Overcrowded Britain

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
dont worry guys your white slapper sisters and daughters will happily F**k em all and have their kids so it will all be just one

BIG HAPPY FAMILY :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Martian......... you are the prime example of the problem.

Do-gooders like you, that hold your views have destroyed our country.
You may not see the devastation at the moment, but explain it to your children and grandchildren when you do finally have to come to terms with reality.

I blame people like you.

AND SO WILL THEY.

You don't know my views, and you choose to ignore most of what i say...
For the record, i'm anti EU. am against mass immigration, and i really think this country is a lost cause.
I don't vote anymore because none of the parties offer anything for me (apart from ones that'll never win), so i'm not to blame - it''s people like you who, no doubt, think you know best and vote in a bunch of liars who do the opposite of what they promised.

My comments were simply an acceptance that this world is becoming muslim. More and more muslims are living in the west... and it's definitely not happening the other way round.

Sponsored Links
If in the end everyone is Muslim Who will actually care?

Maybe your time is up .....you had a good run F***k**g up the world
for thousands of years and in a few generations it will be over

If in the end everyone is Muslim Who will actually care?

Well, maybe the muslims will care. If its only muslims left, then who are they going to hate and blame for all their shortcomings if there are no infidels, Israelis, Americans, or British to carry the can? I suppose in this case they will return to their default setting and start killing each other instead.

Also, who is going to give benefits to hate preachers, so they can block roads telling everyone how evil the West is? But then again, they will be The West, as there are only Muslims populating the four points of the compass.

Interesting!

i'm not to blame -

YES YOU ARE.

The problem wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for do-gooders like you.

People like you have sold our country down the river. Full stop.
The long term implications are far more serious than you, clearly, have even considered.

You don't have to STAND TALL for your country.......... But you should f*ckin well STAND UP.

i'm not to blame -

YES YOU ARE.

NO I'M NOT (i'll leave you the huge font ;) )

you are acting like a complete n0b!!! you haven't read anything i've said.

So come on then brainbox... tell me what i should do to help put this right?
You tell me to "stand up".... well i don't see you standing up!!! or do you mean getting all gobby on a DIY forum on the internet... eh? is that you solving the frickin problem :rolleyes:

No, thought not !!

As i've said before, the idea of a personal faith is fine in my book (even though i'm an atheist) - but once you start telling others what to do because of your faith, that's where it all goes wrong.

but once you start telling others what to do because of your faith, that's where it all goes wrong

Its hilarious that people here think its only Muslims who do this yet the whole of CHRISTIAN history is littered with the most atrocious acts of Genocide, Slavery and butchery and forcing people to convert to Christianity

So its a bit rich to complain now isnt it

Also look at the RABID right wing Christian American groups who want NUKE any country that challenges their beliefs

You are all OBSESSED with extremists who occur in every religeon and every society and base your SHORT sighted narrow views on these few people when the vast majority cause no problem whatsoever.

Maybe its just that your ignorant and like all stupid people are looking for someone to blame for your own shortcomings

LIKE IT OR NOT this country has changed live with it

but once you start telling others what to do because of your faith, that's where it all goes wrong

Its hilarious that people here think its only Muslims who do this yet the whole of CHRISTIAN history is littered with the most atrocious acts of Genocide, Slavery and butchery and forcing people to convert to Christianity

So its a bit rich to complain now isnt it

Also look at the RABID right wing Christian American groups who want NUKE any country that challenges their beliefs

You are all OBSESSED with extremists who occur in every religeon and every society and base your SHORT sighted narrow views on these few people when the vast majority cause no problem whatsoever.

Maybe its just that your ignorant and like all stupid people are looking for someone to blame for your own shortcomings

LIKE IT OR NOT this country has changed live with it

so the fact that i said i was an atheist, and that i didn't mention the word "muslim" in my posts seems lost on you...? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

another soapbox rant merchant.... try getting your facts right before you go off on one in future !!!!

[/quote]

so the fact that i said i was an atheist, and that i didn't mention the word "muslim" in my posts seems lost on you...? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

another soapbox rant merchant.... try getting your facts right before you go off on one in future !!!![/quote]

Note the word 'PEOPLE' when did i mention YOU?

There are lots of ignorant racist idiots on here

I used your comment to help illustrate a point numb nuts

So come on then brainbox... tell me what i should do to help put this right?.

In terms of the damage you've done to our country or your p*ss poor name calling ?????? :LOL:

You tell me to "stand up".... well i don't see you standing up!!! or do you mean getting all gobby on a DIY forum on the internet... eh? is that you solving the frickin problem :rolleyes: ?.

You know nothing about me. :cool:
As for gobby ????? ...... You've got some f*ckin front. :rolleyes:

As i've said before, the idea of a personal faith is fine in my book (even though i'm an atheist) - but once you start telling others what to do because of your faith, that's where it all goes wrong.

Probably the only sensible statement you've ever made.

another soapbox rant merchant.... try getting your facts right before you go off on one in future !!!!

Note the word 'PEOPLE' when did i mention YOU?

There are lots of ignorant racist idiots on here

I used your comment to help illustrate a point numb nuts

ok lets not get hung up on the semantics (although you did quote me which kind of suggests it's me that you're responding to).....

But that's the problem with this site... too much insulting, and putting down, rather than reasoned debate.

Personally i would like to see fewer people from different countries living here.... any news story in a school has half white, half other kids, on average. But i'm not racist, i just don't like change. But it's the sort of change that's happened forever... i know my parents didn't like the way their world changed.... and the Victorians didn't like how their lives modernised.... it's the nature of the beast. I'm sure you can go all the way back through history and see similarities.

This is just more "important" because it affects our lives.

So far.... 2 pages.

LMB & Spacecat have nailed it, along with Joe-90. I just cannot bring my way of thinking to yours Martian. Your views IMO are just wrong.

Are you drinking per-chance? You threaten to leave, but don't. You have issues with members all the time who dare to speak their minds. You cannot change the world on a DIY general discussion forum - however much you disagree with how it's run.

You want youtube vids banned.... just grow up a little bit and let everyone have their input - even if you don't like it.

Mr. W.

So far.... 2 pages.

LMB & Spacecat have nailed it, along with Joe-90. I just cannot bring my way of thinking to yours Martian. Your views IMO are just wrong.

Are you drinking per-chance?

Mr. W.

no not drinking... but ok... tell me what it is that you think i've got wrong..

Sponsored Links
Back