10 joints could lead to 14 years

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LINK
There was I thinking the brig was overcrowded .... Oh well, more high profile cases sloshig about in the trough..
:D

Sponsored Links
Perhaps there's an election coming up.

Listen to the man. Bob Marley. IT'S A HERB. Big brother at it again. Just fu** off and leave us alone.. How many people do you see fighting in the streets after haveing a spliff. Now ask, how many people fight after drinking booze. IT'S A HERB

BE HAPPY

williams89 said:
Listen to the man. Bob Marley. IT'S A HERB. Big brother at it again. Just fu** off and leave us alone.. How many people do you see fighting in the streets after haveing a spliff. Now ask, how many people fight after drinking booze. IT'S A HERB

BE HAPPY

They might not fight but they vandalise cars and the like.

Tobbacco is an herb too - it kills 128,000 UK citizens every year.

But why worry? It's an herb!

And heroin's a poppy!

So what's your point?

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
williams89 said:

BE HAPPY

They might not fight but they vandalise cars and the like.

Tobbacco is an herb too - it kills 128,000 UK citizens every year.

But why worry? It's an herb!

And heroin's a poppy!

So what's your point?

joe

Absolutely: You have your opinion I have mine. Spliff smokers that I know and I know lots do not vandalise. They just fall aspeep. Chill

Well the hoody yobs around here do.

joe

joe-90 said:
Well the hoody yobs around here do.

joe
What can I say Joe? I have never seen anybody I know young or old causing damage to property. Never as a result of smoking the spliff that is. We have our yobs here too .I live on the edge of a field and weekends the yobs cause a lot of trouble and noise. In the morning it's empty cider bottles we find around. We have found bags that have been used for glue sniffing. It's not a perfect world we live in.

BE HAPPY

I smoked the stuff in my youth. I know what it smells like and the hoody kids walk around smoking the stuff on the high street. Thanks to Labour the stuff is virtually legalised.

joe

It should be legal to purchase the spliff then the government of the day could earn revenue from the sales. I have two sons. They tried the stuff in their youth but don't use it now by choice. I might have let them use my very large shed just for the fun of it. You said you smoked it in your youth and I assume you are a normal if somewhat narrow minded person now. Right do not take offence. Remember we are debating not slanging. Keep it cool. Chill.

BE HAPPY

If you call me normal I'll be offended.

I'm very broadminded too - but that track seems to be leading society astray. It's time to get back to ordinary moral values.

joe

Just my thoughts, but even though people like yourselves can use it without any ill-effects, there are also many people who can't. I remember a girl who I used to live in the same house as at University who could hardly count to 10 because of her excessive cannabis use.

Unfortunately, for the greater good, it should be kept illegal IMHO - the greater good requires that some people go without their fun to protect those that can't take it.....

I knew people whose brains and bodies had been rotted by alcohol.

So your consistent opinion is?

johnny_t said:
I remember a girl who I used to live in the same house as at University who could hardly count to 10 because of her excessive cannabis use.

Could she say 'No', that's the main thing! (and not to cannabis) ;)

joe

joe-90 said:
johnny_t said:
I remember a girl who I used to live in the same house as at University who could hardly count to 10 because of her excessive cannabis use.

Could she say 'No', that's the main thing! (and not to cannabis) ;)

joe

Frequently... ;)

JohnD said:
I knew people whose brains and bodies had been rotted by alcohol.

So your consistent opinion is?

Not sure I gave an opinion on alcohol, but since you ask so nicely, if alcohol were invented today, it would never be made legal, but we are where we are and I think it would be impossible for any government to 'shut the box' as far as it is concerned.

However, just because there is one legal thing out there that is bad for you, doesn't mean you should legalise all others....

Sponsored Links
Back