10 joints could lead to 14 years

joe-90 said:
Adam_151 said:
I fail to see that you could prove 'intent to supply' beyond reasonable doubt just because you exceeded an arbitury number (thats already been critised as being an unreasonable figure by those in the know)

Tell the speed camera people that you had no intent to speed - it won't help you.

joe
if you put your foot down the intention to speed is there this is what the speed camera people would tell you if you slowed down :LOL:

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
joe-90 said:
Adam_151 said:
I fail to see that you could prove 'intent to supply' beyond reasonable doubt just because you exceeded an arbitury number (thats already been critised as being an unreasonable figure by those in the know)

Tell the speed camera people that you had no intent to speed - it won't help you.

joe
if you put your foot down the intention to speed is there this is what the speed camera people would tell you if you slowed down :LOL:

We all find ourselves speeding from time to time. We often follow the car in front or go downhill. It's only when you check your speedo that you realise and slow down. There was no intent. Buying kilo of heroin demonstrates intent to deal, or at least shows tyou to be such a big user that you are given the same sentence.

joe

jbonding said:
joe-90 said:
When people pick up on typos - you know you've got them on the run.

Try "arbitrary".

Now give me your answer.

joe

I never noticed you spelt it wrong and i ask again what is it "'arbitary figure"

I ask again what is "'arbitary figure"(he cant)

(he can)

(Oh, no he cant hes changed it to something else :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back