Great Britain 2

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well, while asking what actually makes Britain the best place in the world, I seem to have riled quite few jingoists even being told I was not worthy to ask.

Presumably this is because they realised that they could not actually think of anything that favourably separated Britain from a lot of other places.

So, part 2 is for those who still think the 'Great' means wonderful. P.s. it does not.

What are the things about Britain that you do not like?

Sponsored Links
I lived there longer than you have - 68 years - and I have not rubbished it.

You cannot do a Trump and "just say things".

Sponsored Links
Presumably this is because they realised that they could not actually think of anything that favourably separated Britain from a lot of other places.

That is a pretty loaded way of trying to prove your point though, isn't it? Your point being Britain isn't great.

No matter what anyone cites as a reason for British greatness, someone else will cite somewhere else that is older / bigger / prettier etc etc.

Like arguing over who has the better dog.
In the end, if someone is happy, that should be all that matters.

Why don’t you just put your view over and stop asking others - you just don't seem to want or be able to accept the views of others anyway.
I thought you would jump at the opportunity to say why it was the best place in the world - apparently not.

No wonder the other thread was closed.
No, still chance to tell us.

Sponsored Links
Back