Great Britain 2

Sponsored Links
Well, while asking what actually makes Britain the best place in the world, I seem to have riled quite few jingoists even being told I was not worthy to ask.

Presumably this is because they realised that they could not actually think of anything that favourably separated Britain from a lot of other places.

So, part 2 is for those who still think the 'Great' means wonderful. P.s. it does not.

What are the things about Britain that you do not like?
The Great part is just because it was the biggest Isle isn't it? Nothing to do with being fab or better or nowt.

Your question, if you're not going to allow the great to mean wonderful, is pretty much a dud! Sorry EFL.

Sponsored Links
I didn't want anyone to moan in the other thread.

I thought they would jump at the chance to tell me why it's great, but they couldn't.

Why don’t you just put your view over and stop asking others - you just don't seem to want or be able to accept the views of others anyway. No wonder the other thread was closed.
Which other thread? The other Great Britain thread is still unlocked? Am confused!! :)

The Great part is just because it was the biggest Isle isn't it? Nothing to do with being fab or better or nowt.

Your question, if you're not going to allow the great to mean wonderful, is pretty much a dud! Sorry EFL.
Maybe, but we are always being told it is the best country in the world.

No one seems able to say why.

I didn't want anyone to moan in the other thread.

I thought they would jump at the chance to tell me why it's great, but they couldn't.

Tell us why the paedophile and child trafficking hub portugal is great.
>snigger<

Tell us why the paedophile and child trafficking hub

It's disgusting that you find this a topic to snigger at.

As you're interested in such things

Tell us more about Kincora.

Sniggering troll Ryler, who doesn't even live in Great Britain.

No one seems able to say why.

Our great history makes us great.
Especially when the Royals held the balance of power and forced the rebels down on bended knee with a good crack of a sword along the shins.

paedophile and child trafficking hub

I wonder who this man is.

220px-William_McGrath.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGrath#Kincora_House

Sponsored Links
Back