Elastilon and solid wooden flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there - new user and not done this before so hope this works!
Am contemplating laying my new solid oak flooring myself and, having done some research ref installation methods, I'm a bit confused as to the best method to use :confused: . What I seem to be reading all the time is; glueing/nailing, nailing/glueing...and then up pops 'Elastilon'! Has anybody tried this method and is it as good and easy as it seems? Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks in anticipation :) .

Sponsored Links
Hi (again) Ann

Not sure if you had time to read our reply here on your 'sceptical' question. Rest assured, we didn't think you were sceptical at all, just logical.

Thanks so much for that. Yes I've just read the reply and note your comments- and thanks too for your reassurance ref my scepticism....I'm not sure my husband would agree with your comments about me being logical though! Will have to print that one off and put it on the fridge door! Thanks again.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back