Election Issues

D'you know what Jonno said post punch ?
"Hold that you lefty barsteward, always holding back the NEW labour party ....Anyway I've got the deputies job, at last !!" And an aside to aide .. "SAo why does Tone always consult with the Jock before me, I am second in command ?"
The aide replied .. "Keep taking the money and shut yer cake hole .. shmuck !" ...
;)

Sponsored Links
Yes! Yes! your so right but I asked you what you would do as an ordinary bloke ? :p

Richard, what do you want me to say? I have answered you question.

Sponsored Links
david and julie said:
Richard, what do you want me to say? I have answered you question.
Ha! you answered the question like Mr Blair answered Jeremy Paxmans questions, you wouldnt be a politician by anychance ? cos if you are I've got a few questions I'd like to ask you, oh! forgot you don't answer questions do you. :LOL:

cheekyrascal said:
Richardp said:
Yes! Yes! your so right but I asked you what you would do as an ordinary bloke ? :p

Not taking the bait Richard
Hello cheekyrascal welcome to our friendly forum its not as nasty here as it may appear, we are all good mates really!!! just make sure your not wearing a white shirt :D

Richard I am not a politician and I have answered your question. What I have not done though,is given you the aggresive or violent reaction you are trying to provoke.

I do not understand why you seem think I am "picking" on JP or the labour party on this. I can only assume you have failed to read my posts properly. This is my main comment about an incident you raised, nobody else had mentioned this, until you did, you raised the egg issue.

In actual truth, both the guy throwing the egg and JP throwing a punch both broke the law. They should both of been charged for it, a football supporter would of been.However ,it was rightly overlooked because it was excepted that JP acted on the spur of the moment. As regards the reporter I don't see how you can fairly compare the two incidents. We are in an election campaign and the reporter was doing his legitimate job by asking JP questions. Why are you being so biased? if the report is correct he was arrogant by dismissing the Welsh electorate in his agreessive and loutish way. You should remember this slob represents us on the world stage. I would say exactly the same if any Tory or Lib acted like this too, they are supposed to set a good example. I disagree with most their policies but I have never seen TB or GB act in this way, indeed, I have never seen any other parties leaders act like this. He is showing the labour party up and any supporter should frown at his actions.

As highlighted, I thought the incident was rightly overlooked. I also later commented that as they reperesent the country they should all behave properly be they Tory, Lab or LD. I then said I have never seen TB or GB act like this, because they don't!

As a labour supporter you should be concerned about JP's behaviour yourself.

I do not understand why you are trying to wring a comment out of me when I haven't actually accused him of anything.

Richardp said:
cheekyrascal said:
Richardp said:

Not taking the bait Richard
Hello cheekyrascal welcome to our friendly forum its not as nasty here as it may appear, we are all good mates really!!! just make sure your not wearing a white shirt :D

Don't you believe it! :LOL:

david and julie said:
Richard I am not a politician and I have answered your question. What I have not done though,is given you the aggresive or violent reaction you are trying to provoke.

I do not understand why you seem think I am "picking" on JP or the labour party on this. I can only assume you have failed to read my posts properly. This is my main comment about an incident you raised, nobody else had mentioned this, until you did, you raised the egg issue.

In actual truth, both the guy throwing the egg and JP throwing a punch both broke the law. They should both of been charged for it, a football supporter would of been.However ,it was rightly overlooked because it was excepted that JP acted on the spur of the moment. As regards the reporter I don't see how you can fairly compare the two incidents. We are in an election campaign and the reporter was doing his legitimate job by asking JP questions. Why are you being so biased? if the report is correct he was arrogant by dismissing the Welsh electorate in his agreessive and loutish way. You should remember this slob represents us on the world stage. I would say exactly the same if any Tory or Lib acted like this too, they are supposed to set a good example. I disagree with most their policies but I have never seen TB or GB act in this way, indeed, I have never seen any other parties leaders act like this. He is showing the labour party up and any supporter should frown at his actions.

As highlighted, I thought the incident was rightly overlooked. I also later commented that as they reperesent the country they should all behave properly be they Tory, Lab or LD. I then said I have never seen TB or GB act like this, because they don't!

As a labour supporter you should be concerned about JP's behaviour yourself.

I do not understand why you are trying to wring a comment out of me when I haven't actually accused him of anything.

Oh dear, Dave your having abit of a tantrum arent you? go sit in a dark room for a while til you settle down. :D your a wonderful person and I wouldnt like you to get stressed out specially with all that excess weight your carrying :D

Oh dear, Dave your having abit of a tantrum arent you? go sit in a dark room for a while til you settle down. your a wonderful person and I wouldnt like you to get stressed out specially with all that excess weight your carrying
No I am not throwing a tantrum and I have no need of a darkened room. I have posted a sensible and reasonable post in reply to your questions. I will let others decide who is being evasive. It is pointless trying to make me look wrong,or foolish, if you cannot back up what you are saying and once again it as backfired on you.

david and julie said:
that makes a change for you! :eek:

pipme said:
See all the manefestos published so far ... Perhaps we should hang on to them and challenge HMG in the future when they reneg as reneg they will !!
Link to Info
we certainly should and the media should use the film footage of them promising us everything when they interview them on the lead up to the next election, something should definitely be done to stop them lying to us to get our votes and the media should not be allowed to blatently influence the electorate.:cool:

Richardp said:
pipme said:
See all the manefestos published so far ... Perhaps we should hang on to them and challenge HMG in the future when they reneg as reneg they will !!
Link to Info
we certainly should and the media should use the film footage of them promising us everything when they interview them on the lead up to the next election, something should definitely be done to stop them lying to us to get our votes and the media should not be allowed to blatently influence the electorate.:cool:
you've hit on the core of what i was saying in a previous post in that the media do try to influence they will also commission surveys and use the data in a certain way to make their poll back up their story therefore i take no notice of surveys or the like as they can read whatever way you wish them to.
the best yardstick that i go by is how well off i am with the current government and how happy i am with their policies and i make up my own mind as to how good they are rather than let someone else tell me what they think.

Sponsored Links
Back