Electric Shower Cold Only in Morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 64697
  • Start date
have you tried the "turn a cold tap on first" trick yet? that will reduce the water pressure a bit. If that cures the prob then at least it is identified.

Sponsored Links
1. Isolate the shower circuit at the CU.
2. Remove screws from the top of the cover.
3. Remove screws from the bottom of the cover.
4. Set any knobs to a position that you'll remember if they get nudged later.
5. Pull off the cover SLOWLY, and disconnect any leads connecting it to a PCB.

after listening to everything i think this is a water pressure problem. if you got up early on a sunday morning i bet it would work at the time it doesnt during the week. set your alarm on sunday and try it.

Sponsored Links
I will try the pressure tests (i.e., turn cold tap on and try it on Sunday morning) but I thought I would still give you the shot of the insides:

shower.jpg

It means that your shower unit must be energised (electrically) in order for water to pass through it.

can i put the cover back on or do you need anything else?

BTW, more shower inlet spigots are too small for a reliable seal with the O ring of a push-fit connector.

If you check the MIs you might find that they recommend, nay insist on, the use of a brass compression fitting for that connection.

Just a heads-up...

IJWS15 said:
Wife has contacts ;)
Like a battery?

That aside, I really don't see the point of giving someone a target price that only you could achieve. :rolleyes:

Hi, have you sorted out the problem? I know the post is a bit old.

I have a triton t802 electric shower. It stops working in the morning a week agao. But it works fine at other time. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks,
Ryan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back