Electric shower pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a 3 storey town house with bathrooms on the middle and top floors. I have a power shower in the middle bathroom and an electric shower on the top floor. Everything has always worked fine. Recently Thames Water has decided to reduce water pressure to the area to help reduce leaks causing no end of problems for us and our neighbours. The middle power shower still works fine but the top floor doesn't get enough pressure to run the electric shower. Is there an alternative I can use? I've seen a pumped electric shower but this requires a "head" which I don't have. Any help would be appreciated as this, I believe, will become an increasing problem.[/b]

Sponsored Links
You could always replace the electric shower with a conventional one supplied by a negative head shower pump. These are either automatically or manually operated (via a pull cord normally).

The automatic ones can be expensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back