Electric Shower - Triton Topaz - T100si Checking scale trap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I keep getting Low Pressure and I think the scale trap needs cleaning/checking - I have read through the instructions to try to understand what I need to do BUT I am having the most stupid of basic problems I am having....

I can't remove the cover - I do not think there are any screws - It appears to have been clipped on down the bottom there is a small gap I can get a flat blade screw driver into and it appears to pull away a tiny bit but as I move up the side its tight and the screwdriver starts to mark the plastic - it feels that if I force it will break.

Also the main button for temperature control I wondered if that screwed on but I do not think it does.

Anything obvious I am missing

Sponsored Links
Looking at the manual, installation is done by getting the temperature knob and spindle lined up properly, pushing the casing and knob onto the backplate and spindle, then fitting the 3 retaining screws.

Removal will be the reverse. Just pull. (Disclaimer: If it breaks, you did it.)

View media item 63598

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back