Electricity to outbuilding

Hi Winston,

But you just couldn't stop yourself from a further dig, about how you taught me something.... come on man, lifes too short for this rubbish.

Perhaps you dont understand text speak or whatever, but one things for sure i was most definitely not rude to you so no need to upset your self over it.

Have a good day
The thing about W is he lives in Winstons World and just doesn't understand life in general.
He seems to think he he knows it all and no-one else does and he doesn't appear to have much experience in real world activities.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-3_11-9-2.png
    upload_2020-11-3_11-9-2.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 63
Sponsored Links
The thing about W is he lives in Winstons World and just doesn't understand life in general.
He seems to think he he knows it all and no-one else does and he doesn't appear to have much experience in real world activities.
I don’t think I know it all nor does anyone else know it all. I only comment about things I do know about.
I certainly don’t live in a world of my own and have been around longer than you being retired a while.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back