Electrics UK forum unmoderated

I thought he'd widened his interests, almost sure I saw him commenting on decking and other non electrical stuff not long ago.

Yep - he's been on the gardening section, talking about his hatred of cats (colour me surprised).

I started a thread in electrics about whether he was on holiday (in torremolinos - not hard to find the thread) and it transpired he was on holiday.
It started off as quite a touching thread, with several people expressing concern. Then the a**e returned from holiday and it was clear that he was less-than-refreshed. The bile, hatred and paranoia grew to new heights, including him accusing the mods of being part of a conspiracy to impugn his integrity.

The thread is now locked and we (I am assuming that I am one of the "we") have been threatened with suspension if we wind him up.

me <--- baffled

Sponsored Links
He is a waste of oxygen most of the time. Scares people away from the Electrics UK forum, potentially meaning they will try and work it out themselves instead of asking. I read he is banned from a number of other forums, including Screwfix?

Someone who find time to multi quote so much needs to get out more, or get some sort of a hobby that doesn't involve the internet....

Sponsored Links
There no denying he has knowledge, however he is on too many occasions guilty of imparting his knowledge in a less than nice way.

It's a shame he hasn't learned to be a bit more tolerant of posters who are seeking answers, not seeking being lambasted, berated and generally on the receiving end of vitriol.

On the plus side when the attitude is left in the metaphorical cellar he shows wisdom, thought and on occasion imaginative answers to ackward situations.

Back