The Moderator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
163734-propriet26001_slide.jpg

Taking a subtle approach to making visitors feel unwelcome, the Moderator maintains an air of superiority as he bunkers down each day on a particular site's comment section or message board for another 16-hour stint as archivist-in-residence. He's the cool kid--the site vet who's been around for a long time and knows what's what. Leave a message that repeats something someone else said 16 months ago, and he'll let you know about it within minutes.

"Um, yeah, Newbie0314, we talked about that back when NeverTouchedAWoman24 brought the subject up last May. But thanks for contributing, lol."

Treating the forum as his own private gated community, the (self-appointed) Moderator seems to have adopted as his personal philosophy the Pythonesque commandment "Every thread is precious." To keep each discussion safe and pure, he will treat any commenter who has fewer than 200 messages to his name as an undocumented invader who doesn't deserve a spot on his beloved forum. All of this, we assume, from the comfort of his parents' basement.

Sound Familiar?

Sponsored Links
"This thread is serving no useful purpose etc etc etc " :LOL:

Sponsored Links
More likely they know if they delete it they shall be mocked. They'll be seething in their bedrooms as we speak.. hoping that the thread will slip down the list. :LOL:

Whio is it then? I doubt I would know them, I know but a handful of names on here.

someone was saying gcol was one but shh dont spread it around

I'm the last one to be a mod - have banned myself from the tiling forum on priciple. Have a fairly good idea that young Granville is one though.

Can't understand why moderators on this forum are anonymous. Most other forums have the mods identified. At least you know with whom you're dealing.

i think the usual mods are more of a fatter person sat in their undies eating cold pizza typing like the clappers on a few different dating sites lying their as$es off about how good they are at this and that, while the parents are downstairs watching eastenders wondering where it all went wrong for their young cherub.....

Sponsored Links
Back