Electrics UK forum unmoderated

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, it probably is still moderated, but I noticed a lack of posts by a certain resident. I used to like reading and replying to questions. I'm not an electrician (I have a degree in a related discipline and 20 years working alongside electricians) but I think I have more practical experience of the subject than him. I gave up replying a while ago due to said person.

Anyway, does anyone know how long he's away for?

Recent posts by said person:
View media item 66045
Don't be surprised if I delete this when he gets back. In fact I might never be back here again if he gives me a hard time. Easier than trying to keep up with the the master of selective quoting.

Sponsored Links
I actually agree with him on most points, but it's his way of always managing to wind me up that winds me up. If I see he has answered a simple question in his own manner before anyone else has had a chance to answer I just know the OP are not going to ask on diynot again.

I do take it with a pinch of salt, but I am afraid to reply to simple questions in case I get 'quoted'

What really winds me up is when he loses it and starts throwing insults around.

Sponsored Links
Four days now, since his last post. I don't think anyone has suffered while he has been away.

I hope he will return (after his holiday) but with a better attitude.

Man up you lot, for goodness sake!

Second thoughts, crack on, you are talking about electrics after all.

Mind you don't chip yer nail varnish if you get into a cat-fight.

I think it was the time he spent frothing at the mouth in the death penalty threads which saw him off.
He made such a tosser of himself that he's probably too embarrassed to come back into the pit. :LOL: :LOL:

He posted an image of his work up on screwfix once.
Something up in his loft I believe.

It was a shambles. Cables flailing everywhere.
Took quite a bit of flak over it.

I thought he'd widened his interests, almost sure I saw him commenting on decking and other non electrical stuff not long ago.

He probably took the image down before anyone saved it.

I'll try a search for the thread.

Sponsored Links
Back