Elixas bathroom

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontbelieveawordofit

for the record . I’ve never fly tipped anything in my life.
I am not in a position whereby I need to steal building or diy materials.
Sometimes , normally in the case of sheet products or screws , sealants , adhesives, waste pipes etc, I take materials over to the next job ,that would otherwise end up in the bin. this results in a cheaper result for the customer. The cost of those materials does not get charged twice and I do not benefit from the gesture.
similarly I organise and or fetch and transport all the materials that aren’t delivered or the customer requires me to, the cost for this is in the overall price for the job which has been agreed with the customer. Note it’s a price come what may, I do not give quotations , it’s a price and it never goes up or down ,even if that means I lose money.
I never remove waste from a job , I am not a licensed waste carrier, the option for a skip is with the customer , they must organise that themselves.
I , yes I , not a monkey , or a snotty little project manager , or someone who can talk a good job, am a general builder, and carry out everything from simple laminate flooring to new build properties.
finally .
NOSEALL is a racist tosser, I wouldn’t believe his radio!

Sponsored Links
It's a shame that the thread ended up locked imo. It was an interesting thread and Elixa seemed nice :)
She can still read the bits that are relevant. Hopefully she has sought more quotes instead of relying on the irrelevant chaotic ramblings of chancers on here.

Sponsored Links
She can still read the bits that are relevant. Hopefully she has sought more quotes instead of relying on the irrelevant chaotic ramblings of chancers on here.

You are so bitter mate. Lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back