Enforcer V10 alarm Active Faults, Restore Required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
My alarm is displaying a flashing yellow triangle, when I put in my code on the panel, it says Active Faults, Restore Required.
Any ideas what has caused it?
I have had an electrician here today, not sure if it’s related or not.
Does anybody know how I fix this? Or do I need an engineer?
Thanks in advance.
Chooch

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, I’ve done that and it’s still flashing yellow triangle and whilst putting code in and pressing no twice, still says Active Faults, Restore Required.

Needs an engineer reset, probably due to mains fail if youve had electrician in, unless he has opened any of the sensors? Do you have a maintainence contract with installer?

If it’s a sensor, how do I fix that?
It could be the one on the window in the spare bedroom, that’s my fire escape route and he had to use that window to get onto the flat roof.

Im sorry to tell you that your going to need an engineer that either knows the engineer code or has the knowledge to bypass it. Also ask them to turn off the engineer resets whilst theyre at it.

It could be the one on the window in the spare bedroom, that’s my fire escape route and he had to use that window to get onto the flat roof.

Did 1111 get you into the engineers menu?

Do you have a maintenance contract with your installer?

Two things already asked in the thread…

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back