Engerland ejected from the Euros!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Of course with the chavs & thugs on the streets of France it's only a matter of time.
The English can't handle their drink like the rest of us.
Just ban them, they're shyte anyway!!

Sponsored Links
I agree, ban England and Russia to make an example of them. There's an interesting BEEB artical on how Europe's media have reported the event. Particularly interesting to note what the Kremlim mouthpieces say.

Nozzle

A friend in France tells me that it was an organised attack by "Russians" who arrived armed and looking to attack English and French fans. It was estimate that between 200 and 300 "russians" were involved.

Sponsored Links
Russia have been rife with organised hooliganism for years, and FIFA still awarded them the world cup.
And as French Ultras (Marseilles) were in the thick of it as well, why not kick France out of the tournament as well?

A friend in the UK told me that it looked like a very organised attack as seen on TV.

But if the UK cannot unite to have a single football team how can we unite into a single Europe?

A friend in the UK told me that it looked like a very organised attack as seen on TV.

But if the UK cannot unite to have a single football team how can we unite into a single Europe?

Your havin a laff T??!!!.....There's no way that's happening in a million years!! There's three British teams in the Euros on merit.....Most of the English team are not English anyway.

A friend that lives in Paris told me the English fans are completely out of order, can't handle their drink & starting fights in every Bar they enter!! Let's hope Engerland get banned shortly, they're an embarrassment to all Brits.

The best British football manager, Sir Alex, was offered the England manager's job. He told the FA to FO in no uncertain terms!!!!

A friend in France tells me that it was an organised attack by "Russians" who arrived armed and looking to attack English and French fans. It was estimate that between 200 and 300 "russians" were involved.

I wonder if they're related to the Russian Linesman that got bribed in 1966??

Aye right!! Of course it's the Russian fans, French Police etc etc etc.......Get real BG, the English fans are disgusting morons!!

Sponsored Links
Back