Sponsored Links
wb-883316390955-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1600312630157._RI_.jpg
Rosebud.

Half time, 1-0 for England.
Good result.
55 years in the wilderness is too long.
Moses and his team only did 40 years.

Sponsored Links
Bugger! I blame Rashford with his silly run up or as Mrs Mottie knows him as, 'The dinner boy'. :rolleyes:

Well done Italy.

Deserved win.

England have done well to get where they did, a bit of luck along the way imo.

Gareth's done a good job at turning the team around in the last 2 international tournaments.

World cup next year, see how things go.

Bugger! I blame Rashford with his silly run up or as Mrs Mottie calls him, 'The dinner boy'. :rolleyes:

I blame the way they came out after half time, they were poor and let Italy walk all over them, we weren't covering the Italians well enough, and we weren't attacking.

Imo saka had a shockingly poor match

Those stupid dummy runs they make when taking penalties should be banned. Never see how they can be justified in my opinion. When we played football at school we were always taught to pick our spot, look somewhere else, (in the hope you would fool the keeper), on the run up and then blast it to where we planned without hesitation.

Disappointed, very close game. I think I'd rather have lost 2-1 on the pitch rather than a penalty shootout. Hey ho, well done boys.

Not sure if I'm sorry or not... Guess I'm disappointed for the genuine fans but there has been so much hype and promotion (aka - ramming down our throats) that even my football supporting neighbours have been commenting that they have become totally fed up with hearing about the the team and the competition.
Personally I don't enjoy any aspect of soccer and its all pervading influence on British life - yet when I was at school I was a pretty good centre half frequently playing for the 'house/year' team.

Agree with the above, shame the tournament is over, England being hyped again, decent manager, decent players coming through, they just need to know how to play against the likes of Italy n Spain.

Sponsored Links
Back