Your blinkered Mr Southgate

Corruption from government to high end business. They don't give a monkeys tit about any of these poor people.

Boris and Co should have pulled us out years back but they won't.

Sponsored Links
If the players don't stand up for human rights then I'm not sure who will

I think it's too little too late for 6500 deaths. But at this stage it may be the only outcome just as long as the families are compensated generously and all the money gets to them.

That's my fear now....... some charity's start dipping their greedy hands in.

I can't see why you are laying the blame at Boris, they were awarded the hosting in 2010, plenty of time for others to act.
If the players don't stand up for human rights then I'm not sure who will
I hope all players wear rainbow arm bands, though FIFA have a no political statement policy (when it suits, TTK anyone?)

I can't see why you are laying the blame at Boris, they were awarded the hosting in 2010, plenty of time for others to act.

I hope all players wear rainbow arm bands, though FIFA have a no political statement policy (when it suits, TTK anyone?)

I randomly picked Boris..... I think Multie coloured armbands will really make the Qatari's think about all the mistakes throughout history.

Sponsored Links

I'm happy I'm not the only one to oppose going or not...

Corruption from government to high end business. They don't give a monkeys tit about any of these poor people.

its their country and their culture - its non of our business. We should stop trying to impose our ideals on other nations.

See the liberals have expelled a Christian from their ranks this week, how does that work?

its their country and their culture - its non of our business. We should stop trying to impose our ideals on other nations.

Like treating people with some dignity and respect and actually paying them a wage. It's not ideal .... just the right thing... ✅

Last edited:
seems like a good country to live if you are a law abiding citizen. They're not letting their country being over-run with mafia gangs from albania. They don't have problems with vast armies of economic migrants arriving in boats demanding a new house to live in. When they want something built they bring in migrants and when the jobs done they send them home again.

We need to take a few leaves out of their book of how to run a country.

Check out the world crime index

Starting with the Germans. This could take hold

It’s a football tournament

What Quatar do in there own country is a matter for them

Tbh Transam gives not a jot as to if the World Cup is boycotted or not

All this nonsense about a bunch of millionaire footballers who would not know the price of milk taking the moral high ground :ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept

Harry our captain says we are going to educate them while wearing his multie coloured armband...
Russia : did we think we were going to educate them too?

Plenty of discussion about the SA world cup if I remember.

Anymore ? Are you referring to Germany & Japan?
How about 2018 was that OK?

Sponsored Links
Back