United Kingdom
Score predictions?

all I know is Gareth Southgate will be a Sir - that’s a given

Sponsored Links
_119342122_e54vqv1x0ay8dln.jpg

Sponsored Links
Score predictions?

all I know is Gareth Southgate will be a Sir - that’s a given
Not sure about predicting a score line but am certain that an italian player laying down in the penalty box holding his ankle claiming a foul will leap to his feet and run to teamates if they score.

Not sure about predicting a score line but am certain that an italian player laying down in the penalty box holding his ankle claiming a foul will leap to his feet and run to teamates if they score.
That sort of behaviour should be rewarded with a red card. They'd soon stop arsing around if every player that pulled a trick like that got sent off.

I always support England in football, unless Wales are involved. Which, in the context of my 64 years is, well, almost never!

Rugby, not so much (not at all), since the time around Carling et al I think, when England sold out to Sky and seemed to me to take on a massive, 'look-down-my-nose-at-you' attitude to teams other than Aus, SA and NZ. And then they cultivated around them this, 'we never lose, other teams just cheat and get more points' atmosphere.

I digress...

"Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!"

An Italian has failed win todays mens final at wimbo so hopefully their spirits will be dampened ;)

Why are Italian footballers always fat and overweight ?

because they're allways calling for a passta

Sponsored Links
Back