"England Our England"

FWL_Engineer said:
What a total waste of forum space this thread is...

Xenophobia, Liberalism, ridiculous half truths...

Have you lot even read this properly..you sound like a bunch of uneducated fools...

If anyone wants to change anything in this country then use you vot INTELLIGENTLY and don't just simply vote for one because you don't like th other..that is not what people died for to give you that vote...

Well, well. what have we here. It sounds like you think you know it all mr FWL Engineer. From reading your posts on all the subjects it seems to me that all you are interested in is sla*ging others off who do not believe in your point of view and typing some hum drum drivel which you had just probably read in your daily broadsheet ;) Get a life, get a sense of humour and stop being a pri*k! ;)

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
FWL_Engineer said:
What a total waste of forum space this thread is...

Xenophobia, Liberalism, ridiculous half truths...

Have you lot even read this properly..you sound like a bunch of uneducated fools...

If anyone wants to change anything in this country then use you vot INTELLIGENTLY and don't just simply vote for one because you don't like th other..that is not what people died for to give you that vote...

Well, well. what have we here. It sounds like you think you know it all mr FWL Engineer. From reading your posts on all the subjects it seems to me that all you are interested in is sla*ging others off who do not believe in your point of view and typing some hum drum drivel which you had just probably read in your daily broadsheet ;) Get a life, get a sense of humour and stop being a pri*k! ;)
Oh and by the way that was probably my greatest post i have done to mark the 500!! :LOL:

If the rest of the english were like FWL_engineer there wouldn't be any immigration problems at all.

Mind you, you'd probably have to start paying people not to emigrate :)

Sponsored Links
I know you cannot be bothered because what i have said actually registered in your head as............well, ..........the truth! :LOL:

jasy said:
I know you cannot be bothered because what i have said actually registered in your head as............well, ..........the truth! :LOL:
wish things registered properly in your head sometimes, mind you that takes a brain. :LOL:

masona said:
I hope this is not classed as advertising but could be important in the future.............

"England Our England" A Nation in Jeopardy by Vernon Coleman. £8.99

Just ordered this book online from www.vernoncoleman.com or available from all good bookshops.

"England Our England"

What you should know about the European Union and the euro. This book may turn out to be the most frightening book you've ever read. But everything in it is true.
It is no exaggeration to say that the EU poses the greatest threat to democracy, and to our freedom and privacy, that there has ever been.

According to Vernon Coleman, England will disappear completely within five years, the scary truth about the EU and the scariest book you'll ever read and it's all true. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm still away on holiday so not read all of it here but just finish reading this book above and it's very scary book if its true what been written, I urge you all to buy this book and see what your opinion are because the way I've read it that Blair is taking us into EU because he has done a lot agreedment with them that you don't even know about & you have no right. Please buy it and read it then pass it on to friend.

As A proud Scotsman I defend my right to fly MY flag on St. Andrews Day and any other day of the year.
oooooops, hang on, i'm english (deliberate small case "e") better shut up and accept the crap that this bunch of ******s called a government throw at me including my reduction in household income. Roll on the election, lets vote for more taxes, VOTE LABOUR !! THE (foreign (non contributing)) PEOPLES PARTY

Scoby_Beasley said:
As A proud Scotsman I defend my right to fly MY flag on St. Andrews Day and any other day of the year.
oooooops, hang on, i'm english (deliberate small case "e") better shut up and accept the rubbish that this bunch of **** called a government throw at me including my reduction in household income. Roll on the election, lets vote for more taxes, VOTE LABOUR !! THE (foreign (non contributing)) PEOPLES PARTY
how quickly it is forgotten that maggie and her cronies were the worst purpertrators of taxing the people during thier stint in government, worse still they actually had the gall to say they would be the party of less taxation! it seemed like a day didn't go by without maggie introducing another tax!

kendor said:
jasy said:
wish things registered properly in your head sometimes, mind you that takes a brain. :LOL:

aah kendor the muppet is back in good form. Yes it does take a brain. That is why we are all astounded by some of the c.r.a.p you write on here :LOL:

jasy said:
kendor said:
jasy said:

aah kendor the muppet is back in good form. Yes it does take a brain. That is why we are all astounded by some of the c.r.a.p you write on here :LOL:
doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it :LOL:

It doesn't when i have to read some of the sh*t posts you put on here!! ;)

kendor said:
jasy said:
It doesn't when i have to read some of the sh*t posts you put on here!! ;)
you can read then? :LOL:
Maybe jasy and you can read but what about thousands of others who cannot read or write under Labour "Education, Education, Education" quoted by Blair in 1997 :?:

Sponsored Links
Back