"England Our England"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope this is not classed as advertising but could be important in the future.............

"England Our England" A Nation in Jeopardy by Vernon Coleman. £8.99

Just ordered this book online from www.vernoncoleman.com or available from all good bookshops.

"England Our England"

What you should know about the European Union and the euro. This book may turn out to be the most frightening book you've ever read. But everything in it is true.
It is no exaggeration to say that the EU poses the greatest threat to democracy, and to our freedom and privacy, that there has ever been.

According to Vernon Coleman, England will disappear completely within five years, the scary truth about the EU and the scariest book you'll ever read and it's all true. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
he's also written about the enjoyment of wearing women's underwear!!
I'm not suggesting that there's anything wrong with that but, nudge nudge wink wink!!!

Is he telling us something we already know. We are a dying breed. Cross the severn bridge and drive towards Newport and on top of the Celtic Manor Golf Resort hotel is the BIGGEST Welsh national flag you have ever seen. Fly something like that in England and you will probably be issued with an ASBo, tagged and told to take an evening course in the teachings of the Koran ;) (or is it Quoran??)

Sponsored Links
Ha Ha! maybe I'll try it tonight!! all jokes aside I agree with his stand on vivisection, excuse the pun but I expect that'll open a can of worms (human ones). ;)

jasy said:
the Koran ;) (or is it Quoran??)

Qur'an, according to some sites, but both your above spellings are also used. Whether rightly or not, I don't know.

masona said:
"England Our England" A Nation in Jeopardy by Vernon Coleman. £8.99

According to Vernon Coleman, England will disappear completely within five years

Thank the Lord we don't have this problem then

Cymru Am Byth :D :D :D

It may be more difficult to drive to Scotland though

Bloody hell boyo, someone admitted to being Welsh----the end is nigh :LOL:

[A little hand appears amongst the crowd, followed by a small voice..]

"I was born in Aberystwyth....does that count?"

It's safe to come out of the closet again, now the boys are doing us proud on the field

:D :D :D

swelec wrote.

Thank the Lord we don't have this problem then

Cymru Am Byth

It may be more difficult to drive to Scotland though

But Wales and Scotland would have a problem without England, where would they get their money from?

Oh please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up a bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Now with this vivisection and European Union type thingy, does that mean there will still be a chance of amputating France.
............just asking.

securespark said:
jasy said:
the Koran ;) (or is it Quoran??)

Qur'an, according to some sites, but both your above spellings are also used. Whether rightly or not, I don't know.

328696b.jpg

:D Ever helpful!

Sponsored Links
Back