"England Our England"

Our what ??
Is it :-
_40912211_sun.jpg
Or :-
0,,186356,00.jpg

Don't see anyone squatting down (in 'turn out' terms of course) anywhere there .. Bet there'll be a mass 'turn out' for the election ;)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0 said:
..In a groundbreaking case, five members of the Maloney family claimed that their rights to a home, family life and privacy had been breached when they were evicted from the playing fields in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Lord Phillips, the Master of the Rolls, found against them, but agreed that they should appeal to the House of Lords for a more authoritative ruling on an issue that would affect many cases. ..
Until the law lords reach their decision on whether they or the European Court of Human Rights has primacy in English law, attempts to evict Gypsies and squatters from local authority land will be hamstrung for fear that any rulings will be quickly overturned.....
:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
jasy said:
Why have you got the Union Flag after your name Kendor if you don't believe in it?????
I didn't put it there? I'd love you to tell me how to remove it! :D

Well there we go ladies and gents...........Kendor, the man with such high principals does not even believe in his nations flag. :rolleyes:

People that read the sun don't care who run's the country as long as they've got big tit's :LOL:

david and julie said:
Twist it however you like kendor, but we all recognise hypocracy when we see it.
you really are not making a lot of sense??

jasy said:
kendor said:
jasy said:
Why have you got the Union Flag after your name Kendor if you don't believe in it?????
I didn't put it there? I'd love you to tell me how to remove it! :D

Well there we go ladies and gents...........Kendor, the man with such high principals does not even believe in his nations flag. :rolleyes:
Jasy what are you on about?? you know i don't believe in all this patriotism sh*t so the day all flags are burned will be a great day.
If you get satisfaction out of worshipping a piece of cloth then that's your bag! Just don't ask me to understand your reasons why!

Richardp said:
People that read the sun don't care who run's the country as long as they've got big tit's :LOL:
No bigger tit's than the tories ;)

Sponsored Links
and you should be asleep ate 4.53 or are yopu getting read y to go on an anti-war protest?? :LOL:

British Celts didn't like the original Viky bu##ers, so they hired a gang from jerry land out of tribes of Angles and Saxons ... They came and kicked the c rap outa the Vikings, who bu##ered off. Then promptly the jerries thumped their hosts, the old Celts .. who, in turn also bu##ered off to Ireland,wales, Jockland and france.. we all know where that lead.

According to my book, it was the remains of the Romans (their leaders had b****red off back home) who hired the Saxons (Horsa and Hengst wasn't it) to come over here and fight off the Celts. Bad plan. They did the job alright but weren't in any hurry to go home afterwards.

Vikings came later and us Geordies are amongst their descendants. Normans, who were actually second hand Vikings, came later still.

The bottom line is that we are all foreigners. Celts, Romans, Saxons, Angles, Vikings, Normans, West Indians, Pakistanis, Albanians, apologies to anybody I've left out. The only difference is that they now arrive with false passports instead of large swords. That's a definite improvement! Whose England?

What a total waste of forum space this thread is...

Xenophobia, Liberalism, ridiculous half truths...

Have you lot even read this properly..you sound like a bunch of uneducated fools...

If anyone wants to change anything in this country then use you vot INTELLIGENTLY and don't just simply vote for one because you don't like th other..that is not what people died for to give you that vote...

FWL_Engineer said:
What a total waste of forum space this thread is...

Xenophobia, Liberalism, ridiculous half truths...

Have you lot even read this properly..you sound like a bunch of uneducated fools...

If anyone wants to change anything in this country then use you vot INTELLIGENTLY and don't just simply vote for one because you don't like th other..that is not what people died for to give you that vote...

Glad you mentioned that Engineer, cause people died for freedom and for their country, not to be ruled by others after people like you used their vote to give their countries rights away on a whim.

Freddie said:
Glad you mentioned that Engineer, cause people died for freedom and for their country, not to be ruled by others after people like you used their vote to give their countries rights away on a whim.

When you actually have a clue about what your talking about then I will debate it with you..till then why don't you remain quiet.

FWL_Engineer said:
Freddie said:

When you actually have a clue about what your talking about then I will debate it with you..till then why don't you remain quiet.

Because i actually believe in democracy where everybody can have a say in what goes on in their own country, something my relatives died for.

Unlike you who has spouted garbage for the best part of a week and insulted everybody who disagreed with you, and now you want us all to keep quiet so you can carry on.

I do have a clue what i am talking about, i can prove it, you havent produced anything toeven come close to backing up your wild claims

Sponsored Links
Back