Ensuite waste

sorry to join in but I can't decide if this is for real or not

1) On which floor is your main bedroom (the one in which you have installed the new pan and basin?

2) What is the toilet waste pipe made of (plastic?)

Sponsored Links
ha how very very bizarre
the poor bloke thinks he's done a top job, maybe the room has padded walls as well

Hope your window cleaner's got a sense of humour :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You missed the opportunity Kev, but I can't let it pass me by...

elimn8or said:
Shouldnt the pipe run directly into the sewer to avoid the obvious...
No shit Sherlock. :D

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Kev, have you been doing any fiddle work lately ? :LOL: :LOL: ;)

err listen yer geordie git

yer in the big boys playground now marra

we divvent tek prisoners BTW no it was not one of my jobs

i would have least put the outlet under the rim (ohh errr missus) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm gonna arrange a coach trip to go and see this - please Email me your ticket requests.

john_nicholls - please Email me your post code - you will receive a cash prize delivered in person.

John any chance of pic of toilet and basin fitted in corner of bedroom. :D

Plumbers don't bother me, maybe softus might don't like the look of his big spanner. :LOL:

PS put me down for this coach trip, could do with a weekend on the pi#s. :LOL:

Don't worry markie - I won't wave my big tool anywhere near you. ;)

john_nicholls said:
Ok seeing as you seem to be confused I took a photo when I got home from work. Sorry the photo isnt very good, but I took it with my phone and it was getting dark :D

You can see the hopper at the top, and where I put the pipe into it. The pipe comes through the ceiling into a cupboard in the kids bedroom and out of the wall.

06-02-07_1654.jpg

So can anyone help me how can I make this drain quicker when it raining?

Thanks

John
that`s the best bit of lead pipe bending and making good I`ve ever seen :eek: :LOL: :LOL: bad picture my ass

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back