Epson "Smart Panel"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a client with an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner, who has lost the CD that came with it.

I believe that the CD includes "Smart Panel", an application that provides a front end to the features that the scanner can be used for, but I can't find anywhere in the webby-thing where the software can be downloaded.

Does anyone know of a source of this software, before I embark on what I expect to be a prolonged Email dualogue with Epson Customer Service?

Sponsored Links
Ihave the cd for the epson perfection 1260 which uses the smart panel, not sure if it is any good for the 2400, but when you open the progam it does not distinguish a particular model.I am not computer literate enough to know whether you can extract the files you would need or not.

I have a client with an Epson Perfection 2400 scanner, who has lost the CD that came with it.

I believe that the CD includes "Smart Panel", an application that provides a front end to the features that the scanner can be used for, but I can't find anywhere in the webby-thing where the software can be downloaded.

Does anyone know of a source of this software, before I embark on what I expect to be a prolonged Email dualogue with Epson Customer Service?
Is This what you're looking for?

just choose the model number etc and 'epson scan' can be downloaded..

Sponsored Links
Still need this? I can upload an iso or mail a copy if yes...

Looks like there are some 'friends only' PM settings in effect...

iso upload here.

(erroneously entitled Smart Scan)

Not sure how long before it gets deleted.

There are restrictions, but I invited you so that we could PM each other.

Thanks for the iso - I'm downloading it now...

Sponsored Links
Back