Equaliser valve on the cheap.

B.E.S. is your friend. Cracking service and decent prices. Spent a few hundreds of sheckles with them this month.

Actually - its been a blooming expensive month so far ... not even paid the deposit for the new back garden and front drive yet :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sponsored Links
on a more serious note puller , why don't you get something fit for purpose because you know it will only get ripped out again , its just hassle at the end of the day

Oh of course I could, but it's for a Dog Shower & the owner wants it as cheap as chips.
So far I've bought a Bar Mitzah shower valve(£20), Douche shower head & hose(£6) & a pair of surface fixing brackets(£3). So I'm nearly 30 bangers already FFS!!

B.E.S. is your friend. Cracking service and decent prices. Spent a few hundreds of sheckles with them this month.

Actually - its been a blooming expensive month so far ... not even paid the deposit for the new back garden and front drive yet :eek::eek::eek::eek:

BES are expensive Dan, great stock, but expensive!!! Always cheaper on EBay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back