EU extension.

ndeed - it seems that yet again I've overestimated the intelligence of someone here and assumed they'd recognise obvious and heavy sarcasm

Ah bless, dont talk yourself down so much........even if it is true :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It wasn't a joke.

It was a sarcastic comment.

I know, you told me it was.

The point being, if you are good enough to deem yourself the arbiter of humour I am good enough to judge for myself what is blatant sarcasm without the need of you saying so.

Swings both ways.

Sponsored Links
Yup - no good buildings in Poland, are there. Poles can't design buildings to save their lives, can they.

Dear god you are pathetic.
DO NOT try and joke with BAS........utterly futile..he is defo on the autistic spectrum...or aspergers,,whichever has zero humour brain..Probably thinks a comedy club is a lecture theatre.

Again you seem to be making the same mistake.

I do indeed have a sense of humour and over the years have been to many comedy gigs.

But the point about comedy is that it has to be FUNNY.

The point about your problem here is that I have too good a sense of humour, and am too intelligent, to change my mind about whether something is funny or not simply because a tw@ who writes something not funny self-declares that he did.

Again you seem to be making the same mistake.

I do indeed have a sense of humour and over the years have been to many comedy gigs.

But the point about comedy is that it has to be FUNNY.

The point about your problem here is that I have too good a sense of humour, and am too intelligent, to change my mind about whether something is funny or not simply because a tw@ who writes something not funny self-declares that he did.
Cry.png

Humour is subjective.

Sponsored Links
Back