EU make offer to reduce 80% of post Brexit checks at NI border

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Good old Boris. Hold out for 100% surrender, 80% indeed, cheeky buggers.(y)

You seem to forget Boris caved in on Withdrawal agreement 100% and trade deal at least 95%

Oh and the 80% is not a surrender in EU side......but then you have always been clueless on Single Market.

but Johnson rejects it
This offer by the EU proves beyond all doubt that they have no interest in N.I. other than using it as a bargaining chip to further their own interests.
All their talk about protecting the peace is only so much ******.
They are risking 20 years of progress and they don't seem to give hoot about the consequences.
Boris Jonhson by his signing up to this protocol has probably violated the act of Union and the GFA, which would make his actions illegal.

Boris has been asking the EU to just accept our standards on food etc to aid export. The reply seems to be no. Very little info available on the subject. They would probably agree to it if we committed to working to what ever standards they set but having imports here from sources they wouldn't accept or would apply tariffs to complicates things.

:ROFLMAO:In the past I mentioned Boris's I have a deal was a deal to carry on dealing. Some disagreed. Maybe they can see why now and there will be yet more to come. The deal was all about Boris being able to go back and say I have a deal. Politicians are very understanding about other ones needing to do that sort of thing as from time to time they have the same problem themselves.

Elvis has left the building, the first minister of NI is the one advising on this.
Poots was the one that invented problems about violence at the docks and caused the withdrawal of labour at those docks.
All of which was refuted by the police. The man's a fantasist.

Politicians are very understanding about other ones needing to do that sort of thing as from time to time they have the same problem themselves.
They are indeed all liars...

borisconi has simply taken the 'art' to a higher level!

Poots was the one that invented problems about violence at the docks and caused the withdrawal of labour at those docks.
All of which was refuted by the police. The man's a fantasist.
You aren't above a bit of fantanising yourself.
Poots did what any responsible person in his position would do.
The decision withdraw of Labour was a precautionary measure.
Had he not done so, border employees could have been attacked.

Sponsored Links
Back