EU negotiations: will UK govt reach a deal or not

what do you think: Deal or No Deal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people consider a person to be a woman if they declare themselves to be a woman.

Some people consider that a person with cock and balls should not be in a ladies changing room or demanding a cervical smear.

JK Rowling is in the second group and has had a lot of abuse from people in the first group.

I declare myself to be a flamingo.

Sponsored Links
My wife does the shopping, A mixture of Waitrose and Lidl.

Currently we are getting Tesco click n collect, the quality of the meat is pretty poor TBH. Lidl and Aldi do some pretty good meat, I've had some great stuff from there.

I don't like Aldi beef, especially steaks, even though some of the quality us OK (though some is quite obviously from dead dairy-cow) because it's vacuum-packed which gives a liverish taint to the flavour. This is a recognised fact in butchery. Apparently some people can't taste it. I can.

Some people consider a person to be a woman if they declare themselves to be a woman.

Some people consider that a person with cock and balls should not be in a ladies changing room or demanding a cervical smear.

JK Rowling is in the second group and has had a lot of abuse from people in the first group.

I declare myself to be a flamingo.

The first group are fruit cakes

I'm sorry to inform you that both when I was conceived and born, my parents were married.

Therefore I cannot be what you suggest.

But you show your true colours.

Sponsored Links
I don't like Aldi beef, especially steaks, even though some of the quality us OK (though some is quite obviously from dead dairy-cow) because it's vacuum-packed which gives a liverish taint to the flavour. This is a recognised fact in butchery. Apparently some people can't taste it. I can.

I actually rarely eat beef and haven't had any from Aldi. I did have some medallion steaks from Tesco, which were rather strange in flavour and I think they were vac packed, so could explain it. Of course I appreciate medallion steaks are non specific cut so it could've been a bad cut.

I actually rarely eat beef and haven't had any from Aldi. I did have some medallion steaks from Tesco, which were rather strange in flavour and I think they were vac packed, so could explain it. Of course I appreciate medallion steaks are non specific cut so it could've been a bad cut.

Our trade deal with New Zealand will reduce the price of Wagyu beef by 30%, get stuck in Notch.

Our trade deal with New Zealand will reduce the price of Wagyu beef by 30%, get stuck in Notch.
"New Zealand is "very frustrated" with the pace of post-Brexit trade talks with the UK, the country's deputy prime minister has said.
Winston Peters said the UK's EU membership had not left it "match fit" to negotiate its own agreements around the world."

"Asked what New Zealand offered the UK as a trading partner, he replied: "We offer first of all a country that is match fit for trade deals."

"In terms of their trading skills and finesse, and their firepower - without being critical, they've never had an outing lately, they've never had a test, so to speak".

"It's like coming into an Ashes contest when you haven't played for thirty years".

Looks like that's why the UK wants to hire Tony Abbot...

Because the UK can't find the proverbial creek let alone lose the paddle!

We had Rosbif on Sunday, mmm.
That brought back a memory. When we were on a motorcycling trip through France a few years ago, we stopped at a small hotel overnight. The owner would call us the Rosbif's and we would call him the Frog. All in good humour. :mrgreen:

Please could you provide the UKGT code that Wagyu beef falls under?

It would be interesting to compare with EU.....especially since UK are maintaining pretty much the same tariff rates on beef across the board.

For example:

UKGT boneless cuts: 12.8% + £2540 per t

EU boneless cuts 12.0% +€3040 per t

I think perhaps you missed the memo Fillyboy: UK is maintaining high tariffs for beef and lamb

News alert: EU have negotiated a trade with Japan and tariffs for Wagyu beef are being cut.

Wagyu beef would have been cheaper, staying in the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back