EU Negotiations

He has no choice. He either caves in or we leave the EU. That's reality that is.
Of course. I agree that those are the only two realistic options. I have no doubt that he will cave in; he certainly won't win any of his stated requirements.
Whether we leave the EU really depends upon two things:
1. An honest referendum is held and the people vote to leave.
2. An honest referendum is held.

Sponsored Links
He has no choice. He either caves in or we leave the EU. That's reality that is.
Of course. I agree that those are the only two realistic options. I have no doubt that he will cave in; he certainly won't win any of his stated requirements.

I used to think that an honest referendum would result in us leaving the EU but I am not so sure now. There are those out there that are determined to dismantle the UK; those that believe that free speech and patriotism equals racism. I reckon a referendum now would result in us remaining in the UK. The do gooders would not want to lose the political back up for their blinkered views.

free speech and patriotism equals racism.
No, racism equals racism.

Trying to excuse it by claiming free speech justifies racism, or claiming that patriotism is the same as racism, is rubbish

racism is a term that's overused, used as a way of shouting someone down or shutting them up.
overuse trivialises true cases of racism.

In years past people feared being labelled a racist, through overuse it is now almost expected when someone mentions something the PC brigade disagrees with.

Who are the ones that shout "racism" the loudest?
White, interfering twerps.
The same twerps that gave the racist the ammo to shout "race card" whenever a genuine claim of racism was made.
It's not a weapon and should not be used as one.

Sponsored Links
free speech and patriotism equals racism.
No, racism equals racism.

Trying to excuse it by claiming free speech justifies racism, or claiming that patriotism is the same as racism, is rubbish

You don't allow free speech do you!
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
In fairness, I'm not at all convinced that Flanders is responsible for all of these bannings and censorings. Just a feeling I get.

I used to think that an honest referendum would result in us leaving the EU but I am not so sure now. There are those out there that are determined to dismantle the UK; those that believe that free speech and patriotism equals racism. I reckon a referendum now would result in us remaining in the UK. The do gooders would not want to lose the political back up for their blinkered views.
I'm afraid you may well be right.
There seems to be an increasing number of such people or, perhaps, it is just a matter of the emptiest vessels shouting the loudest.
In any event, whatever the voting population decides upon we shall have to accept it. On their heads be it.
Thankfully not on mine as the chances are it will take some time before things become desperate.

Sponsored Links
Back