Euro Meridian - ADT Engineer Codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Not sure if anyone can assist.

We have moved our church in to a building which has stood empty for 3 years. The intruder alarm system was managed by ADT for the previous occupants.

Since being in, I have managed to get the alarm system up and running fine. Had to change the odd sensor here and there but it's monitoring the building for us nicely. (Yes, I'm having to do all the maintenance work myself because we cannot afford the astronomical prices that the companies charge)

I now need to make some more changes to the system which require me to access the engineer menus but, unfortunately, the default codes don't work. Clearly, ADT changed them when they were managing the system.

Does anyone know what codes ADT tend to use for intstall/engineer codes? Or is there a way of resetting the engineer and manager codes to factory default without scrubbing the whole system?

Thanks

Rob (the vicar)

Sponsored Links
I think there is a way to default the panel without losing the main programming will checkl for you next week ok

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back